YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 starts by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme sets an example of women’s empowerment in which financial supports gave to the women of the SC/ST/BC category. We have made available the complete information about these schemes on this page.
In order to get financial assistance of Rs.18,750/- per year, eligible women candidates have to apply online. There is no limit or timeline for applying online for Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme 2021 application. But, there are few rules that must follow by the applicants in order to reach the people who actually need such help.
- 1 YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- 2 YSR Cheyutha Scheme in Telugu
- 3 YSR Cheyutha Scheme Updates
- 4 YSR Cheyutha Scheme eligibility
- 5 Documents Needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- 6 Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- 7 How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- 8 How to check the status online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- 9 How to check the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- 10 navasakam.ap.gov.in login Process
- 11 YSR Cheyutha Scheme Helpline Number | Toll-Free Number
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Launched Date||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official Web Portal||navasakam.ap.gov.in|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme in Telugu
The government of Andhra Pradesh is inviting all the women candidates of the following categories like a scheduled tribe, scheduled tribe, and backward caste category. So, all of you should apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme as soon as possible.
Those who are not aware of this scheme or are not eligible to apply themselves should go to the nearest location for applying to this scheme. Further details about the same have been described in this article.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Updates
In Addition, YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 is available for women age between 45 to 60 years. Under this scheme, Rs.75000/- financial support scheme given as pension. Therefore, Bank will do a DBT transfer applicant’s account in 4 installments of Rs.18750/- per year.
To keep this scheme transparent and secure, the AP government is using the DBT transfer instead of Cash. Using Direct Benefit Transfer, the actual applicants will get the money deposit within few seconds as the bank partner transfers the money with a single click.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme eligibility
- Women candidates age either above 45 years or below 60 years.
- The family does not have a government job.
- If you are the owner of land less than 3 acres.
- The woman candidates annual income of Rs.12,000/-.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women candidates can apply for this scheme.
- Women candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC category only can apply for this scheme.
- The family owning the 4 wheeler vehicle is not eligible for this scheme.
Documents Needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
There will be a requirement of such documents that identifying your identity, address, age, etc. Whereas, mobile number and bank account details are necessary to get deposited the financial support directly to your bank account. The domicile certificate requires that shows you are a permanent resident of the state. The list of all such documents is below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- The beneficiary will get the financial support of Rs.75000/- during the 4 year time period.
- The amount of Rs.18750/- every year is deposited to the applicant’s account using DBT.
- Above all, No need for physical presence in any of the concerned offices for complaints or inquiries.
- Filling online from yourselves is absolutely free.
- 45 to 60 years of age group women candidates get financial support from which they can buy what they need for their home.
How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- Firstly, visit the official website to apply online for YSR Cheyutha Scheme at navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- after that, find out Apply Now button and click on it.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the details in the form like name, father/husband name, DOB, gender, caste, and other information.
- Please upload all the required documents.
- As you press SUBMIT button, the application will register successfully.
How to check the status online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- Those who had applied for the AP Cheyutha Scheme 2021 should open the official site, For example, https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Find the Search Now button and hit the click.
- You will see the district-wise list on the device or on your computer.
- Select district press the Next button.
- Search your name from this list.
- The details automatically open on your screen as your press SUBMIT button.
How to check the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- The women candidates from Andhra Pradesh who are looking for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Beneficiary List 2021 should copy and paste the following web address into the URL section i.e. https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Choose the Dashboard link and wait while it redirecting you to a new page.
- Click on the Beneficiary List link.
- Enter district, secretariat, and Mandal details and click on the beneficiary list.
- Now you can check your name from the list.
- Nominees have to click on an official portal link from this page i.e.https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Navigate to the Login option from the top right side of the page.
- Now scroll down the page to reach the User Login section.
- Enter User ID and Password.
- Write down the captcha code as same as showing in the above image.
- Press the LOGIN button.
- As on successful login, you can use the services from the official portal.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Helpline Number | Toll-Free Number
Most Importantly, everyone searches for the toll-free number or helpline number whenever they feel any error using the portal or services. so, we have made available helpline number on this page. However, if you want any other help while applying online for any of the schemes on the website then you can submit the comments down below.
In conclusion, we would like to tell that whenever you apply for any of the schemes then read eligibility criteria, details, and other important details. on the other hand, you must know the steps to apply online as well as a toll-free number, authorized person number, etc. Above all, we are here with you for 24*7 so, if you need any help then write to us using the comment section. moreover, you can follow us on Twitter and Instagram and like our Facebook page.
The women candidates applying for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 their age must be between 45 to 60 years.
Women candidates who are permanent residents of the state can apply for this scheme.
No, applying online for YSR Cheyutha Scheme is totally free.
The women of SC/ST/BC category get Rs.75000/- for next 4 years from the date of applying.