WBSCC WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 Apply Online Registration Form, Eligibility, Benefits, and more by visiting the official website of the West Bengal Govt Department.
Are you willing to pursue higher study? Are you searching for funds for studies? Then don’t worry, WBSCC running WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021. Do online registration for West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana or Banglar Uchcha Shiksha Portal Student Credit Card Scheme using the official portal @ wbscc wb.gov.in for financial support for studies. Nominees can find information like West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana Eligibility & Benefits PDF in Bengali from this page. We are also providing WBSCC Scheme 2021 Registration, Features, benefits, interest rate, documents required for an online application form.
As per the reports, till 09th July 2021 around 16384 male students and 9461 female students have registered themselves for this scheme. The last date for closing of online registration or submission of the application form is not yet published. The students are inviting here to apply online as quickly as possible so further procedures can smoothly progress. Providing the loan for education is a good initiative started by the West Bengal government and Mamta Banerjee. Millions of stundets could get completed their higher education using this loan. All such stundets who will settle down with a good job position in the biggest comapny will definitely wish good for the government.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Credit Card Scheme for students|
|Department Name||Department of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Launched & Introduced By||CM Mamta Banerjee|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 10 Lakh|
|Scheme Launched on||30th June 2021|
|Valid Documents List|
|Program Type:||UG, PG, Diploma, School, Vocational(10+2), etc|
|WB Student Credit Card Helpline/Toll-Free Number|
All of you are requested to download WB Student Credit Scheme 2021 in Bengali PDF and read it carefully in order to know about the rules and regulations of wb.gov.in SCC Scheme. Courses included in this scheme are secondary, higher secondary, madrasah, undergraduate, and postgraduate studies including professional degree and other equivalent courses in any School, Madrasah, College, University, and other affiliated institutes within and outside India. Under this scheme, students who are preparing for various competitive examinations like Engineering, Medical, Law, IAS, IPS, WBCS can eligible to get loans by applying online.
WBSCC Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 40 years
- Location: Permanent student of West Bengal
- Documents: Government ID proof and other required documents.
Important Documents to be ready before applying online
- Colour Photograph of the applicant (File Type: .jpeg / .jpg, size: 50 KB and 20 KB)
- Colour Photograph of the co-applicant / co-borrower (File Type: .jpeg / .jpg format, Size: 50 KB and 20 KB)
- Signature of the student (File Type: .jpeg / .jpg format, File Size: 50 KB and 10 KB)
- Co-borrower / Guardian’s signature (File Type: .jpeg / .jpg format, File Size: 50 KB and 10 KB)
- Student’s AADHAR Card (File Type: .pdf format, Size: 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Student’s Class 10th Board registration certificate (if no AADHAR card) (File Type: .pdf format File Size: 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Guardian’s Address Proof (File Type: .pdf format File Size: 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Admission Receipt (File Type: .pdf format File Size: 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Student’s PAN Card / undertaking if there is no PAN Card (File Type: .pdf format File Size: 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Guardian’s PAN Card / undertaking if there is no PAN Card (File Type: .pdf format File Size: 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Relevant page of the brochure / document detaining course fee / tuition fee (File Type: .pdf format File Size: 400 KB and 50 KB)
WB Student Credit Card Registration 2021
This scheme is blessings for such students who are talented and seriously want to pursue higher education. Those who are talented but not interested in this scheme should not invest or waste the money as loan amount and interest to be paid as per the rules. We see in our country, there is a lot of talent but due to lack of financial support, they can’t achieve or complete their dreams. But, West Bengal Government wants to support such students who really have dreams and passion for the study.
- Kindly visit the official website of the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme or the Department of Higher Education Govt. of West Bengal @ https://wbscc.wb.gov.in/.
- Find the Student Registration button or link from the menubar and click on it.
- Wait while opening the new page on the screen.
- Fill up all the details carefully and verify again once you completely fill the application form.
- Press-Register button for final submission.
- As on successful registration, a unique ID will be sent to your mobile number.
- You can use this ID for the submission of applications or for doing other operations on the website.
- This is how the registration can be done online.
How to apply for West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 Online Form?
- Kindly open the official portal of West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana at https://wbscc.wb.gov.in/.
- Find the Student Login button and click on it.
- Enter Applicant ID, Password, and Captcha showing in the image.
- Press the Login button.
- After successful login, kindly choose to Apply Now button showing on the left side below the image/name and Mobile Number.
- Fill up all other details asked of you.
- Completely fill up the application step by step and press next.
- Upload documents as asked mentioned in the Important Document section.
- Please check the details fill up by you before submitting it for the final time.
- Save & Print filled application form for future use.
In order to check the WB Student CC details, edit profile, Dashboard, Application Status, Registration Status, etc will be accessible only by login to the portal. Step by Step Instructions for login is given below.
- Click on the Student Login button and wait while opening the main web page.
- Enter Applicant ID, Password, Captcha Code.
- Press the LOGIN button.
- Now access the information from the dashboard or use the available WBSCC Login services.
- We have added the Applicant ID and Password recovery details below.
WB Student Credit Card Yojana
Students can recover the password by using the “Forgot Applicant Id/Password?” link from the login page. once you open the page, you will be asked to select what is to retrieve and Captcha Code. As you press the submit button, the password will be sent to your Gmail Id or registered mobile number.
Our team has prepared this article with WBSCC WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 information for the students of West Bengal. Here students can check eligibility for loans, benefits, loan amount,s and apply online using the links provided on this page. If you have any queries related to the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021-22 then ask us using the comment section below.
Candidates must have their Adhaar card, PAN card, Mobile number, Income certificate, Ration card, Bank details before applying online.
The covid pandemic has made millions of people jobless. Thus, govt comes forward and takes the responsibility for making the new generation educated by supporting them financially as a loan.
There are no further guidelines issued for how many times you can apply. But, the loan could be issued once as per the rules.
up to 10 lakhs of loans for the study will be issued to the students.