TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking 2021 or Tirupati Balaji Special Darshan Timing Slot is available at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in official website.
Here, we are with a special article that reveling the information about TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking 2021, Tirupati Balaji Special Darshan Timing Slot Booking as well as Darshan / Seva / Accommodation / Prasadam information.
Devotees who are planning to visit the temple all need to do online registration or booking through this page. We have added all the necessary details along with live link to apply online or TTD VIP Darshan Online Ticket Booking 2021.
TTD Online Booking
Are you searching for information regarding Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam? Keep surfing the page below to get all the details. We are providing slot booking, darshan date & timings, dress code, Parshad. The country is now waiting for the 3rd Wave of the Covid-19, thus authorities have made lots of changes in Slot availability, free darshan VIP Entry, and Tirupati Balaji 300 Special Ticket Booking Online.
TTD Online Darshan
Once again the Tirupati Balaji Special Darshan slots are open for the Devotees since it was closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. A few months ago, covid-19 casualties were at pick and all the temples across India remain shut. Due to the same, the online booking for Tirupati Balaji Darshan was closed with immediate effect. But, here’s the good news for all the darshanrthi who are willing to visit the temple and pay their regards they can use ttd free darshan tickets online booking or Tirupati VIP Darshan Pass link from below.
|Name of the Temple||Venkateswara Temple, Tirumala|
|Board Name||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD)|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|TTD Darsan Online Ticket Booking Price||Rs.300 Per Person|
|TTD Ladoo Booking, Price||Online|
TTD Seva Registration
- Devotees who are new to this portal must have to do signup by providing the Email Id, Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Address, City, Photo ID Proof, Photo Id Card Number, and Username.
- Create the password on the same page as well.
- After entering the captcha code showing on the page, click on continue after reading the terms & Conditions.
- Now you can log in for Seva, booking tickets, etc.
TTD Seva Online
- Residents of Telangana should approach the TSOnline services platform or 2500 plus service centers available across the state. Devotees can book SET tickets by visiting the various available centers along with Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter Id Card/Passport etc.).
- Registered devotees have access to the Login page.
- If you are a registered user then enter your registered Email ID.
- Enter the password that you have created at the time of registration,
- Enter the Captcha Code showing on the login page.
- As you press the login button, all the pre-filled details will be displayed on the screen.
NOTE: By using this login credential, you can book the Seva, special entry darshan, other temples darshan, Accommodation, Online Seva as well as use other available options.
TTD Seva Online Booking
There is lots of other seva that is associated with Tirupati Seva Dal like Visesha Puja Seva, Kalyanotsavam Seva, Vasanthotsavam Seva, Unjal Seva, Sahasra Deepalankara Seva, Arjitha Brahmotsavam Seva etc. If you are willing to do any of the above-mentioned seva then follow the below-provided steps.
- Devotees can book the Seva through online mode using TTD Online Seva Advance Booking. Please visit the https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/sevaCal.
- Now find the dropdown list from the left-hand side and choose the seva which you want.
- Select the Available slot date, month, and year and enter the number of tickets that you want to book.
- Now click on the Login button.
- Press the Pay Now button.
NOTE: If slot, date & time will available as per your request the fee will be debited from the account and a message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking
In order to avail the darshan of Lord Sri Venkateswara, Tirumala, book the Special Entry Darshan tickets in advance. You can also book the instant darshan if the slot/quota is available on regular days. (Before Non-Covid-19 Situation). Devotees will have to pay the Rs.300 ticket for the special entry. All the bookings regarding the same will be done through online mode. The details regarding the same are provided here. Here is the step-by-step instruction to do TTD Special Entry Darshan Booking Online.
- Tirupati Rs.300 Ticket or TTD 300 Rs Ticket availability will be shown on the https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/sedAvailability page.
- Read the terms & conditions or Notes provided on the Tirupati Special Entry Darshan.
- Choose the date, day, and year from the available options.
- After selecting the dates, press the Login option.
- Enter the Registered email Id and Password.
- Enter Captcha Code and press the log-in button.
NOTE: Follow the instructions provided on the log-in page to complete the booking of TTD Special Darshan Tickets.
TTD Rs 300 Ticket Darshan Timings 2021?
The authorities reserve rights to make changes in the timing, date or also have rights to close the booking as per the Covid-19 guidelines. TTD Special Darshan Timing Slot Booking is open for all the devotees. Kindly keep checking the slot booking page on the regular interval to get your slot booked.
TTD Online Laddu Booking
Devotees can book the Tirupati Ladoo Prasadam by using the TTD Online Laddu Booking link available underneath. As per the reports, Devotees are getting 2 laddu prasad with each ticket. Temple authority is giving the 2 laddus as the prasad to all the Pilgrims. But those who want to carry more ladoo prasad with them for the family members or for the relatives, friends then they can buy the laddu by paying 25 to 30 Rs. per laddu. There is a rule for Tirupati Balaji Laddu Online Purchase 2021 that you can buy 4 laddus with one ticket.
Types of Laddu:
- Proktham Laddu (Weight 175 grams)
- Asthanam Laddu (Weight 750 grams and extra laddu will cost will Rs. 50
- Kalyanotsavam Laddu ( Extra Laddu) This will cost 200 Rupees.
Tirupati Laddu Online Booking, Counter Timings, Cost
- Normal Laddu Cost: Rs.25 Per Piece
- Extra Laddu Cost at the counter: Rs.50 per Laddu
- Laddu Counter Timings: Open for 24 hours.
- Location: 2 minutes walk from the Exit Point. Behind Pushkarini.
- Extra Laddu Cunter Timings: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- After 8:00 pm, Laddu Tokens subject to availability.
- Laddu Cover Cost: Rs.3 each to be paid extra. (Please carry small Change or any carry bag to collect Laddu Prasadam)
- One can Purchase 10 Extra Laddus per person at the counter.
- Extra Laddu Counter No.s: 16, 17, 18 and 19.
Instructions to Pilgrims
- Pilgrims must have to provide the valid Id-Proof and the mobile number while booking the ticket.
- All of you are requested to verify details on the screen before confirming the ticket.
- Whenever you are going for the darshan all of you shall carry a printed copy of the ticket as well as the original Id Proof.
- Please report as per the date and timing mentioned in the ticket.
- Keep watching TTD News for further information.
Book: Click Here
Here is the detailed information about TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking 2021. You may ask our experts in case you are unable to understand or booking the online ticket.