How to do SSO Login Rajasthan? or How to do SSO ID Login / Registration? sso.rajasthan.gov.in is an official website of Rajasthan SSO (Government of Rajasthan).
Most of the state government has started providing online services, scheme benefits, recruitment process, exam admit card, exam results, and other government services. Rajasthan state government is one of them that running a portal named Rajasthan SSO. It is also known as Single Sign-on. You can use one digital Identity or unique ID for various applications. A citizen who belongs to the Rajasthan state must have to register on the official website of RajSSO ID @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
This portal gives you a unique ID that can be accessed by entering the login credentials whenever you want. People can get benefits from over 100 departments services online at one portal known as Rajasthan SSO ID Portal. Dear friends, we are going to give you complete power-packed information that leads you to do successful registration at this portal without any inconvenience.
SSO Login Rajasthan
Here, people will get various services benefits like recruitment online form, electricity and water bill, sending money or withdraw money, Rojgar Servies, etc. Those who want to use the services on this portal need to do online registration for free. Those who do not register on this portal will not be able to use any of the online services of the Rajasthan state.
|Portal Name||Rajasthan Single Sign On|
|Introduced By||Government of Rajasthan|
|Users||Residents of Rajasthan|
|Fee for Registration||N/A|
|Advantage of RajSSO||People can use 100 plus departmental services at single platform|
|Type of Govt.||Rajasthan State Government|
Documents Needed for SSO Login Rajasthan
- Use of Aadhar card
- Use Facebook id
- Use google id
- Shamasha card
- Use of SIPF Id etc.
Raj SSO Portal Services
|RajSSO ID for arms license (application for arms license)||Digital Visitor Register||e-Devasthan||e-sakhi|
|HTE||IHMS||Drug Control Organization (DCO)||Business Registration|
|E-Bazaar SSO ID Registration||DCEAPP||IFMS-RajSSP||E-MITRA|
|GPS CONSULTANCY||BSBY||LSG (Change of land use)||E-Mitra Report|
|Bhamashah Card||DMRD||GST home portal||Employment|
|JOB FAIR||Change Challenge||BRSY (Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana)||Raj SSO Drug Control Department|
|BPAS (UDH)||Forest & Wildlife||Attendance MIS||Bank correspondence|
|Start I start||ITI SSO App||Artisan Registration||E-learning|
|JOB||LDMS (Labour Dept. Management System)||JOB||CHMS|
Name in Hindi
- शस्त्र लाइसेंस के लिए एसएसओ आईडी
- कारीगर पंजीकरण
- उपस्थिति MIS
- बैंक पत्राचार
- जीएसपी कंसल्टेंसी, जीएसटी होम पोर्टल
- ई-लाइब्रेरी, ई-मित्रा और ई-मित्रा रिपोर्ट
- BPAS (UDH)
- BRSY, BSBY
- ईबेबाजार, ई-देवस्थान, ईएचआर, ईआईडी
- ई-लर्निंग, इलेक्ट्रिकल इंस्पेक्टरेट
- व्यवसाय पंजीकरण
- परिवर्तन के लिए चुनौती,
- उच्च तकनीकी और चिकित्सा शिक्षा (HTE)
- एकीकृत स्वास्थ्य प्रबंधन प्रणाली (IHMS)
- मैं शुरू करता हूँ
- आईटीआई एपीपी
- नौकरी मेला
- श्रम विभाग प्रबंधन प्रणाली (एलडीएमएस)
- स्थानीय स्व सरकार (एलएसजी)
SSO ID Registration कैसे करे?
SSO Citizen Registration:
- First of all, visit the official website of SSO Rajasthan Gov @ https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Find out the registration link showing on the left side of the main page.
- Click on the Citizen option from the section.
- Next, choose the application or ID card with which you want to do login like Use of Aadhar card, Use Facebook id, Use google id,
- Bhamasha card, Use of SIPF Id, etc.
- Enter Mobile Number and Password or UserID in the empty text boxes.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Fill up all asked details in the application form.
- Next time whenever you want to log in then choose Citizen Login.
SSO Rajasthan Udhyog Registration:
- Those who want to register with their firm or business on this portal should choose Udhyog after opening the official portal @ https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- The Udhyog option is available underneath the Registration section.
- Select the document type “Udhyog Aadhaar/BRN”.
- Enter document and mobile number.
- Set a new password and get an SSO id on the screen.
RAJSSO Government Employees Registration:
- Those who want registration at SSO Rajashtan and from the government organization need to do registration as Govt Employees.
- Click on SIPF provided beneath the Govt EMployees link.
- Enter Number password and RajSSO SIPF Number and click on next.
- Wait while registering you as a government employee on this web portal.
- Please login to govt employee by entering the login credentials on the login page.
How to do SSO ID Rajasthan Login?
- Those who have already registered at RajSSO sso.rajasthan.gov.in can do log in at the SSO portal by entering the credentials given at the time of online registration.
- Open the official portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Find the login section and click on it.
- Enter Digital Identity (SSOID/Username) and Password
- Enter Captcha code shows in the image.
- Press the Login button.
- Complete the profile filling process before start using the service.
- Now start using various department services in one place.
The process to Reset RajSSO Login Password
- In case, you forgot the password entered at the time of registration then there is one option that Forgot Password. Check step-wise instructions to recover your password.
- Find I Forgot my Password and choose to Click Here link.
- Choose any of the options available i.e. Mobile, Email (Personal), Aadhaar ID/VID
- Enter Digital Identity (SSOID) or Email (mail.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- The new password will be sent to your mobile number.
Recover Password by SMS
To recover/ reset the password, you can send an SMS to 9223166166.
i.e. type RJ SSO PASSWORD and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Note: To use this service, it is important that you should have logged in to the SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 07/09/2018 onwards.
How to Recover Forgotten Rajasthan RajSSO ID?
Those who know the password but forget the SSOID should follow the provided instructions to recover the RajasthanSSO ID.
- First of all, visit the official portal of https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Click on Forgot SSOID link from the right side section from the main page.
- Choose the following option that you selected at the time of registration.
- Select Citizen, Udhyog, or Govt Employee.
- Select Jan Aadhaar, Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, Google, Twitter.
- Enter Document Number and Press Next.
- The SSOID will be sent to your registered mobile number or email ID.
Recover SSOID by SMS
To recover the SSOID, you can send an SMS to 9223166166.
i.e. type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Note: To use this service, it is important that you should have logged in to SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 07/09/2018 onwards.
Citizen, government employee or Udhyog registered candidates can ask any of their quiries regarding SSO Login Rajasthan – SSO ID रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करें Apply Online by using the comment section below. Keep tracking this page to get regular updates on SSO Rajasthan Portal. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to get future updates directly in the news feed.
This portal is developed under the digital India mission by the rajsthan state government where people can use 100 departments services a single platform.
No, people would not be able to register if they are from another state. You will be asked to fill aadhaar card number and other details where other state documents will not be accepted.
If you are not happy with an SSO ID created online at RAJSSO Portal then delete it by following the procedure.
Emitra portal is exactly looking alike RAJSSO which is also providing online and offline services to the resident of the state.