Welcome to the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login 2021 information page. We have prepared an informative article where you get instructions regarding Seva Sindhu Plus Login, registration, Apply Online. Karnataka Government has launched an online portal that provides the facilities like government-related administrations and other data, recruitment details.
This portal has 796 services available 24*7 for the citizen of the state. The few names of such services are senior citizen welfare services, youth-centric services, farmer-centric services, health-centric services, labor-centric services, industry-centric services, women-centric services, and many others. A list of all available services is uploaded in this article so kindly check and get benefits while sitting at home. All these services are available in an online mode thus, no further requirement of visiting the offices for completing various works.
- 1 Seva Sindhu Service Plus
- 1.1 Seva Sindhu Service Plus
- 1.2 Category Wise Services
- 1.3 How to register online in the Seva Sindhu portal?
- 1.4 Seva Sindhu portal Registration Process
- 1.5 What is the process for Karnataka Driver scheme online registration?
- 1.6 Seva Sindhu Status Check Procedure
- 1.7 Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login
- 1.8 Department At your Service with Seva Sindhu Department Reports Dashboard
- 1.9 Department At your Service
- 1.10 Useful Links:
Seva Sindhu Service Plus
These services have been added by the Indus online portal Karnataka. We are revealing a few department names because of the related services available on this portal like revenue department, health department, women and child development, department of labour, police department, and more others. People can join Bengaluru, CSC centers, Karnataka, Atalji Janasnehi Kendra, and Bapuji services using this portal.
|The site is technically designed, hosted, and maintained by||National Informatics Centre|
|Government Name||Karnataka State Government|
|Portal Name||Seva Sindhu Services Plus Portal|
|Kind of Services||Government Services at OneStop|
|Updated and managed by||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
Seva Sindhu Service Plus
This single window service provider portal is introduced by the government of Karnataka. The main services of this portal are Government to Customer, Business to Customer, Government to Business. It also supports services related to taxpayer-supported organizations of financially responsible citizens. Thus, all the citizens are requested to register online on this portal along with thier mobile number/User ID to access the facilities available on the Seva Sindhu Plus portal.
Category Wise Services
How to register online in the Seva Sindhu portal?
- First of all, visit the official website of Seva Sindhu Plus Services Portal Karnataka @ https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
- Find the New Users Register Here link from the homepage and click on it.
- As you press the link the new page will open on the screen.
- Enter Aadhaar Number to Continue With DIgiLocker.
Seva Sindhu portal Registration Process
As you enter the Aadhaar Number and press the NEXT button, it will redirect you to the OTP page.
- UIDAI has sent a temporary OTP to your mobile ending in *******1777(valid for 10 mins).
- Enter 6 digit OTP number sent to your mobile number.
- Press Allow button as SevaSindhu – Karnataka would like to access your DigiLocker to:
- Get the list of issued documents.
- Download the issued documents.
- Get the list of uploaded documents and folders.
- Download the uploaded documents.
- Upload documents to your DigiLocker.
- Pull documents into your DigiLocker from issuers.
- Get your profile information (Name, Date of Birth, Gender).
- Get your e-Aadhaar data.
- Press Allow button to continue.
- Now enter the Email ID and Mobile Number and create a password
An OTP with a Verification Link has been sending to your email ID email@example.com & mobile no ********77. Please note that the OTP received is for single use only and is valid for 15 minutes from the time of the request.
Whereas, the verification link is valid for 48 hours from the time of the request. Please note that, if you receive the OTP after 15 minutes, you can click the verification link within 48 hours to activate your account.
- Press Resend EMAIL OTP and Mobile OTP and enter the OTP received on the device.
- Again press Validate and you will get a message on the screen as mentioned below
- You have successfully registered on https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/.Your email has been verified successfully. Please verify your mobile using your verification link or login to the application using your mobile No and password/ OTP to get the OTP again.
- This is how you can register at Seva Sindhu Plus Services Portal.
What is the process for Karnataka Driver scheme online registration?
- First and foremost, the people who want to use any services available on this portal or want to apply for any scheme released by the government or for applying to any of the recruitment drives need to do online registration at the official portal @ https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Then find Apply for Service section on the homepage.
- Enter Email ID and Mobile Number
- OTP/Password and Captcha Code.
- Press SUBMIT button and wait while opening the page.
- Choose to Apply for Services and click on View All Available Services.
- Find Karnataka Driver Scheme from the search button.
- Click on “Disbursement of cash relief to auto-rickshaw drivers, taxi drivers and Maxi Cab drivers for Covid-19”
- After clicking on it, the application form will be open if the services are available.
- Fill up the complete information and upload the documents, photographs asked for online.
- At last, Save & print the application form for future use.
Seva Sindhu Status Check Procedure
- Simply copy and paste the following web address into the URL section of your browser i.e.https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Find Check Your Application Status section and start filling in the details.
- Choose Department from the dropdown list.
- Select the Service for what you have submitted the application form online.
- Enter your Application ID (Generated after the submission of the online application form and it is sent to your registered mobile number or email ID).
- As you press Check Status Now, you will get complete information on your device.
- Kindly save it on your device or take the print of the same for future use.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login
Only Registered candidates can login or access the services available on the official portal.
- In order to login to the portal, candidates have to visit the official website @ https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
- Navigate to Registered User Login Here.
- As you click on it, it will redirect you to a new page.
- Find Apply for Service section.
- Enter Email ID or Mobile Number.
- Click on Get OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and Captcha Code.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Wait while log in to the homepage.
Department At your Service with Seva Sindhu Department Reports Dashboard
|DEPARTMENT NAME||NUMBER OF SERVICES||LAST ONE MONTH||LAST TWO MONTHS||LAST THREE MONTHS||SINCE INCEPTION|
|Department of Labour||23||169660||267932||371903||1929725|
|Karnataka State Police||20||10120||13354||29808||199962|
|Department of Factories Boilers Industrial Safety & Health||18||0||0||0||8|
|Rural Development & Panchayat Raj||18||703||809||860||8279|
|Drugs Control Department||16||234||325||472||1628|
|Registrar of Cooperative Societies||13||218||259||935||5800|
|Directorate of Technical Education||13||362||495||1568||24696|
|Directorate of Social Security and Pensions||11||375||551||905||4512|
|KSGH Music and Performing Arts University||11||0||0||0||3|
|Department of Kannada & Culture||10||12737||16169||16246||32578|
|Ports and Inland Water Transport Department||10||6||7||37||189|
|HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE||9||1427||2707||15498||3646181|
|Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF)||9||541||1462||2884||28771|
|Department of Electrical Inspectorate||9||32||48||101||2241|
|Rani channamma University||9||2||6||8||168|
|Department of Sainik Welfare and Resettlement||8||290||314||575||1627|
|Department of Information and Public Relations||8||943||947||960||1790|
|Karnataka State urban Development Department||7||3||4||14||24|
|Karnataka State Open Univerity Mysore||7||2||5||10||51|
|Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation||7||100||126||4996||207952|
|KARNATAKA STATE PARA MEDICAL BOARD||7||204||269||942||4647|
|KARNATAKA STATE NURSING COUNCIL||7||0||8||8||30|
|Mines and Geology Department||6||71||94||219||1053|
|Department of Horticulture||6||80||115||209||1180|
|Department of Youth Empowerment and Sports||6||172||365||371||1314|
|Department of Collegiate Education||6||66||68||164||3849|
|Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services||5||22||27||53||228|
|Karnataka Public Works Department||5||0||0||0||10|
|University of Mysore||4||2||5||6||14|
|Kannada University -Hampi||4||0||2||3||3|
|Karnataka Janapada Vishwavidyalaya||4||0||0||0||0|
|Bangalore North University||4||0||0||4||11|
|Karnataka University Dharwad||4||6||12||19||33|
|Department of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy||4||1||1||4||20|
|Bangalore Development Authority||4||941||1183||2738||42615|
|Department for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen||4||814||983||2570||77184|
|Government Tool Room and Training Centre||4||0||1||13||55|
|Department of Agricultural Marketing||3||0||0||2||22|
|Directorate of Economics and Statistics||3||1086||1583||1618||1618|
|Karnataka Slum Development Board||3||1||2||2||11|
|HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES||3||8||27||51||58008|
|Karnataka State Warehousing Corporation||3||0||0||0||2|
|Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms||3||0||1||1||38|
|Department of Higher Education||3||4||4||4||4|
|Department of Industrial Training and Employment||3||10||17||19||53|
|Department of Tribal Welfare||3||0||1||1||41|
|Minority Welfare Department||3||0||0||0||22|
Department At your Service
|Karnataka Public Service Commission||2||1||1||7||45039|
|KARNATAKA STATE DIPLOMA IN NURSING EXAMINATION BOA||2||142||175||309||1810|
|Department of Public Library||2||4||4||40||205|
|Food & Civil Supplies||2||216||346||847||1026|
|WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT||2||0||0||0||788507|
|Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board||2||0||0||0||2|
|Cauvery Neeravari Nigama Limited||1||0||0||0||1|
|Command Area Development Authorities (CADA)||1||0||1||1||1|
|Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board||1||8||9||10||21|
|Department of Archives||1||3||9||11||53|
|Backward Classes Department||1||0||0||0||210|
|Karnataka Innovation and Technology Society||1||0||0||0||1|
|Department of Public Instruction||1||0||0||0||8|
|Karnataka Evaluation Authority||1||0||8||18||140|
We have made available complete information on this page for the viewer’s convenience. Kindly write your comments down below if you are facing any problem while doing online registration or login in at Seva Sindhu Service Portal or while using Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login, registration, Apply Online.
You can apply for Seva Sindhu by visiting the official website https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/ or https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/. Read the further instruction from this page.
After login, find the pass link using the keyword e-pass and then click on “Covid-19: Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states. After filling in the details the further details will be shared with you with an email id or registered mobile number.
This is an online services provider portal where you find all the cashless and paperless government services in one place.
Yes, in order to access the services or manage your profile, you must register on Seva Sindhu.
Please call on helpline number at 080-4455 4455/080-22636800 for Assistance.
Find Check Your Application Status section.
Choose Department from the dropdown list.
Select the Service for what you have submitted the application form online.
Enter your Application ID
Press Check Status Now
Take the print of the same for future use.