Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification/ Online Application Form for 50000 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS), PA, SA, MTS, Postman, and more is available at indiapost.gov.in. Whenever India Post has released the notification, all those who are unemployed Indian citizens apply for available posts. Therefore, India Post Office Recruitment 2021 or Postal Recruitment 2021 is one of the most influential government jobs in India. It means every Indian wants to do a job in the government department but the postal department is always the first choice for them.
First of all, welcome to the Postal Department of India recruitment page. From here, you will get all current/upcoming advertisement information along with eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification, application fee, how to apply, etc. So, let’s begin with a short introduction about the India Post and then we will move forward to the main topic of the page which is criteria, available posts, post name, and selection procedure.
- 1 Post Office Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 India Postal Circle Jobs 2021 Download PDF Online
- 1.2 Post Office Vacancy 2021 For GDS PA/SA MTS Postman Posts
- 1.3 Postal Recruitment 2021 Notification Upcoming Jobs
- 1.4 India Post Office Recruitment 2021 Circle Wise
- 1.5 Upcoming India Post Office Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Step to Fill India Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- 1.7 India Post Office Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.8 India Post Office Exam Syllabus 2021
- 1.9 Post Office Vacancies
Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Post Office Bharti 2021 Details|
|Recruiting Agency Name||Indian Postal Circle Department (भारतीय डाक)|
|Total Number of Posts||50,000 vacancies (Expected)|
|Name of Available Vacant Posts|
|Kind of Job||Central Govt Jobs in India|
|Declaration Type||Notification/Application Form|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Registration Mode||Online & Offline modes|
|Help Line Number:||040-23463639|
|Contact Email IDs:|
India Postal Circle Jobs 2021 Download PDF Online
245 years ago “Indian Postal Department” was formed on 01st October 1854 let in the 19th century when India running by the British empire. After that, India Post has become the trust of millions of Indians. Today, the Postal Department has 433417 working employees and billions of customers who trust the Post Office more than other courier companies.
Its tag line is “Dak Seva Jan Seva” on the basis of this slogan Indian postal department is successfully running in its 164th year and it will become the 165th years old government department on 01st October 2021. It is running by the government of India and is controlled by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology.
Post Office Vacancy 2021 For GDS PA/SA MTS Postman Posts
According to our sources, the Government of India is going to create 50000 job opportunities for unemployed candidates who are willing to join the latest central govt jobs in India. As far as positions are concerned, there will be vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, GDS, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postmaster Cadres, Stenographer, LDC, UDC, etc. The requirement of minimum qualification to apply for Post Office Vacancy 2021-20 is 10th or 12th class.
We will upload the Advertisement PDF whenever officially announced by the post office authority. Please go through the given instructions and advertisement in order to make successful registration. In order to reduce the unemployment ratio and improve employment in the country, the government has taken good steps to fill up more than 50000 positions. So, unemployed candidates are also requested to register themselves in this biggest job fair/recruitment procedure thus authority will be able to select young & talented personalities among all the applicants.
Postal Recruitment 2021 Notification Upcoming Jobs
|Post Name & Total Number of Posts||Name of Recruiting Postal Circle||Education Qualification Requirement & Due Date|
|GDS – 3262||Rajasthan Post Office||10th /Matric Pass with Computer Knowledge. Last date:|
|Assistants, MTS, Postman / Mail Guard – 58||Haryana Post Office||12th, 10th class Pass|
|GDS – 608||Haryana Post Office||Matric with Computer Certificate. Last date:|
|Staff Car Driver – 05||Mail Motor Service Hyderabad||10th Pass + Driving License Last Date:|
|Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor – 41||CEPT Department of Posts||Degree|
|GDS – 442||J&K Post Office||10thPass with Computer Knowledge.|
|GDS – 2834||Madhya Pradesh Post Office||Matric with Computer Certificate.|
|Assistants, MTS under Sports Quota – 144||Gujarat Post Office||Matric + Sports Qualification|
|MTS – 80||Kerala Post Office||Matric Pass|
|GDS – 724||Uttarakhand Post Office||Matric with Computer Certificate.|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 3951||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle||Qualification: 10th (Matric) Pass with Computer Knowledge.|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 2021||West Bengal Postal Circle||Qualification: 10th (Matric) Pass with Computer Knowledge.|
|MTS, Postman / Mail Guard, Assistants – 144||Gujarat Post Office||Qualification: 10+2 Pass with Sports Qualification|
India Post Office Recruitment 2021 Circle Wise
|Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Assam Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|North East Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
|West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment (Click Here to Apply )|
Upcoming India Post Office Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- MTS Posts: 18 to 25 years
- Gramin Dak Sevak: 18 to 40 years
- Postman: 18 years to 27 years
Candidates will get 03, 05, and 10 years of age relaxation for OBC, SC/ST, and PH category respectively. Relaxation in age for Ex-Serviceman will be applicable as per the government norms.
- For Postman, Mail Guard & GDS Posts:
- Nominees must have completed the 10th/Matriculation/SSC Exam from govt approved education board.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post:
- Applicants must have completed Matriculation or ITI.
- There are few other posts which fulfill on the basis of 12th/Diploma/Graduation/Bachelor’s degree.
Post Office Salary/Pay Scale:
- Postman: Rs.21700/- Pay matrix level-3
- MTS: Rs.18000/- Pay matrix level-1
- BPM: 2745-50-4245
- MD: 2665-50-4165
- MC: 2295-45-3695
India Post Selection Method:
Authority will conduct four types of tests as per their requirement as well as on the basis of the total number of applicants. Please check the 4 types of examination below:
- Online Written Exam (Aptitude Test)
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Exam Cum Online Registration Fee:
- A: Interested candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee.
- B: SC/ST/PH and Women Category: No Fee & All Other Remaining Categories: Rs.400/-
Contenders can pay the fee either by Bank Challan or by using the various online mode. All the job hunters are requested to pay the fee online if possible to support the government initiative of digital India where most of the transactions are cashless.
Online Payment Modes are Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI Payments (Whatever is applicable). Please make the fee payment before the due date as prescribed in the official notification.
Step to Fill India Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- Candidates are required to visit the Post Office Bharti 2021 website www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in.
- Find out the link to apply online from the homepage and click on it.
- First of all, download the official advertisement and read it carefully before applying online.
- Now fill-up the form with all the necessary information. Keep transparency while filling the form to avoid future rejection.
- Candidates’ contact information like Address(it must be the same till the recruitment process ends), Email ID, Mobile Number, etc must be active during the whole recruitment procedure.
- Upload scanned passport photo as well as the signature in prescribed file format and size.
- Make fee payments by using any of the above-mentioned methods.
- Press SUBMIT for final submission. Alteration can’t be done once the final submission is confirmed.
- Download & Print the application form for future use.
- Official Notification Announcement: TBA
- Registration Starting Date: To be Started Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
- Fee Payment Last Date: Will Update Soon
- India Post Admit Card 2021 Download Starting Date: 02 (two) weeks before the exam date
- Written Exam/Aptitude Test: To be notified soon
- Final Selection List & Result Date: To be announced later
Download Post Office Bharti Notification 2021 PDF
Visit Official website of Indian Post: www.indiapost.gov.in
IPPB Recruitment 2021 Check Full Details Here
India Post Office Exam Pattern 2021
|Post Office Aptitude Test Exam Pattern|
|Paper Type||Part Name||Subject Name||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks Category wise|
|Multiple Choice Questions (OMR Based)||Part ‘A’||General Knowledge||25 Questions||25 Marks||10 marks||08 marks||09 marks|
|Part ‘B’||Mathematics||25 Questions||25 Marks||10 marks||08 marks||09 marks|
|Part ‘C(i)’||English Language||25 Questions||25 Marks||10 marks||08 marks||09 marks|
|Part ‘C(ii)’||Regional Language||25 Questions||25 Marks||10 marks||08 marks||09 marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||40 marks||33 marks||37 marks|
|There will be no negative marking in the aptitude test for a wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for the unanswered questions. Nominees will have to complete the OMR-based objective type paper of 100 marks in 120 minutes. A total of 100 questions will be asked in the exam which carries 01 marks each. This paper will be quite easy as the questions will be of the 10th Class/Matriculation. The exam paper will be in both English and Hindi language. 40% marks will be the qualifying marks for the nominees. A detailed exam syllabus for the objective type exam to be held for select candidates for the next selection round is provided below.|
India Post Office Exam Syllabus 2021
|Aptitude Test Syllabus|
|Regional Language (Hindi)|
Post Office Vacancies
Follow us on various social media to grab daily notifications regarding Post Office Recruitment 2021 & postal circle-wise vacancy details. You can submit the query, feedback in the comment section here.
Bookmark This Portal: Visit the homepage and press CTRL + D
Follow us: Twitter, Instagram
Like us: Facebook
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel
Dear contenders, you can apply by visiting the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline. Registered candidates can apply by entering the login credentials whereas newbie has to make the online registration before submitting the online application form.
Scroll down the page where both links have made available.
The post office offers the job positions to 10th class, 12th class and above qualification holders.
The minimum age limit is 18 years as per the government rules where is no pre-fixed maximum age limit for particular posts. Check the notification whenever upload by the organization.
You are required to use the Forgot Password or Forgot UserID option from the login page.
Post office exam paper will be of General Knowledge, Mathematics, English Language and Regional Language.
Minimum 100 marks will be asked in the exam paper and no limit for the maximum marks. It depends on the requirement of the organization.