PSC Thulasi Login (KPSC) Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login & Registration at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in official website.
Those who are applying regularly for KPSC Exam or KPSC Recruitment should get registered themselves at KPSC Thulasi Portal using the Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration page. Here, we have made available the detailed information about KPSC Thulasi Login, Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration, How to Apply Online for Latest Recruitment, How to Edit Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile, Edit Signature, and Photo, Feature of PSC Thulasi Portal, etc.
The state-level Public Service Commission is responsible for selecting applicants for civil service jobs in the respective state. The Kerala Public Services Commission is one of the Indian state PSC works for the Kerala region. The Kerala PSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. In Addition, you can visit the headquarters at Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 004 Kerala. KPSC having three Regional Offices and fourteen District Offices all over the state.
Duties and Functions
- Recruitment to services & posts
- Advising the Government
- Disciplinary cases
- 1 PSC Thulasi Login (KPSC)
- 1.1 About Kerala PSC Thulasi or Features of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in Portal
- 1.2 KPSC Thulasi Registration 2021
- 1.3 KPSC Thulasi Login
- 1.4 KPSC Thulasi Aadhaar Link
- 1.5 How to Reset Kerala PSC Thulasi Forgot User Id or Password?
- 1.6 Forgot your User ID/Password via SMS?
- 1.7 kerala psc thulasi contact number – Help Desk
- 1.8 kerala psc thulasi helpline number
PSC Thulasi Login (KPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission was come into existence about 70 years ago on 18th May 1951 by the Constitution of India. It is a government agency of Kerala state responsible for appointing authorities, conduct written tests and/or practical tests, physical efficiency tests and interviews, prepare the ranked list. The Kerala PSC is very strict about the recruitment of deserving contenders. Government of Kerala follows the rules and regulation and appoint the nominees on the basis of his/her performance and merit.
|Board Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Kind of Information on this page||Login, Registration, How to Apply Online, etc|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Address||kerala psc thulasi contact number Kerala Public Service Commission, MG Road|
Near Pattom Junction Palace Pattom Thulasi Hills,
About Kerala PSC Thulasi or Features of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in Portal
This is an exclusive website of the Kerala Public Service Commission where job hunters will get the latest updates on recruitment, recruitment exam, and admission ticket/hall ticket for the exam, the result of the exam, etc. All over, this portal is the heart or emotion of the Kerala region job seekers who are preparing for the Kerala Public Service Commission exams. This portal enables all the services, online application form submission, KPSC Thulasi Results, Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment, and other more options for the registered contenders.
- User Details
- My Profile
- Registration Card
- OTV Certificate
- Change Password
- My Application
- Admission Ticket
- Confirmation for Exams
- Willingness for Appointment
- File Affidavit
- Profile Messages
- Answer Key Complaint
- My Results
- Bulletin Subscription
- Frequently Asked Questions
|How to Upload Photograph and Signature?|
In order to upload the photograph and signature the dimension, size, image type is pre-defined mandatory criteria for all the users.
KPSC Thulasi Registration 2021
Most of the new users could not find the easiest way to get register at the Kerala Public Service Commission. Thus, we are giving them the easiest way to get register without zero percent mistakes. So, let’s start with a new topic named Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Online 2021.
- First and foremost, open the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi at https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
- Navigate to registered user login from the top right side corner of the main web page.
- Click on New Registration link from the same section and wait while opening the registration form (Speed will depend on the network operator).
- Now start filling the online form by entering Name, DOB, Gender, Parents Name, Religion, Caste, Sub Caste, ID Proof, ID Proof Number, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- The successful registration message will open on the screen and you will also be asked to enter the registration number and password for login purposes.
- After login successful login starts filling in the information in 5 different steps like personal details, Communication Details, Upload Photograph, Upload Signature, and Preview and SUBMIT.
- After completing steps 1 and step 2, please upload the photograph as said in the rules and regulations.
- You can upload a maximum of 30 KB photographs in scanned format.
- Your signature must be done on good quality white paper with blue/black ink.
KPSC Thulasi Login
This option is valid for only registered users. Those who have already registered on the Kerala PSC portal can access the profile by entering the login credential in the login section of the KPSC Thulsi portal. So, let’s do log in it by the easiest way.
- Open the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission @ https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
- Find the Registered User Login section from the top right side corner of the main page.
- Enter User ID, Password, and Access Code, and then press login page.
Feature Available after Login
- My Profile
- AADHAAR Linking
- My Applications
- Confirmation for Examination
- Admission Ticket
- Profile Messages
- My Results
- Willingness for Appointment
- Service Verification
KPSC Thulasi Aadhaar Link
- Login to your profile by entering the User ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Find the AADHAAR Linking option from the main page and click on it.
- If you have linked the Aadhaar card previously then it shows the message like e-Verified & linked with Profile along with Aadhaar number.
How to Reset Kerala PSC Thulasi Forgot User Id or Password?
If you have forgotten the KPSC Thulasi Login ID or Password and trying to retrieve or reset then this section is useful for you. Let’s reset the password quickly.
- First of all, visit the official website of KPSC at https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/ or you are already on this page then choose Forgot Password? From the Registered User Login section on the right side of the homepage.
- As after clicking on that option, the new page will be open on your screen.
- Enter User ID along with applicant’s date of birth.
- Choose the ID proof given in the profile by using the dropdown list.
- Enter ID proof number and captcha code.
- Press Rest.
- the new password will be sent to the user’s registered mobile number or email ID.
Forgot your User ID/Password via SMS?
Dear candidate, kindly Send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To know User ID sms KL USR
- To reset your password sms
- KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH From provided mobile number only. Eg. to reset the password of user aniltvm with the date of birth 21/1/1983 the format will be
- KL USR RST aniltvm 21011983.
NOTE: All of you are requested to change your password on your first login after reset.
kerala psc thulasi contact number – Help Desk
(Working Hours only)
|1||Thiruvananthapuram||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, 695004
Phone: 0471 – 2448188
|2||Pathanamthitta||The District Officer, K.P.S.C District Office,|
Charuvil Buildings, Near SP Office,
Ring Road, Vettipuram East, Pathanamthitta PO,
Pathanamthitta – 689645.
Phone: 0468 – 2222665
|3||Kottayam||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
Devalokam, Muttambalam P.O, Kottayam – 686004
Phone: 0481 – 2578278
|4||Kollam||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
Corporation Building, Andamukkam, Kollam 691 001
Phone: 0474 – 2743624
|5||Alappuzha||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
Crescent Mansion, South of Collectorate,
Alissery Road, Alappuzha 688001
Phone: 0477 – 2264134
|6||Idukki||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
Commercial cum Office Complex, Kerala State Housing Board Building(4th Floor),
Kattappana, Idukki 685508
Phone: 04868 – 272359
|7||Ernakulam||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
3rd Floor, Eastern Entry Tower, Ernakulam South Railway Station,
Karshaka Road, Kochi-682016
Phone: 0484 – 2314500
|8||Thrissur||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
KSDC for SC/ST Ltd. Building, II Floor,
Town Hall Road, Thrissur – 680020
Phone: 0487 – 2327505
|9||Palakkad||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
Civil Station, Palakkad – 678001
Phone: 0491 – 2505398
|10||Malappuram||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
Civil Station, New Block, Malappuram – 676505
Phone: 0483 – 2734308
|11||Kozhikode||The District Officer, K.P.S.C, District Office,|
\Civil Station, Kozhikode – 673020
Phone: 0495 – 2371971
|12||Wayanad||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
2nd Floor M.G.T Buildings, North Kalapetta P.O, Wayanad – 673122
Phone: 04936 – 202539
|13||Kannur||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office,|
Civil Lines, I Floor, Kannur – 670002
Phone: 0497 – 2700482
|14||Kasargod||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, ‘Tiger Hills’,|
Building No.KMC XII-38-D, Municipal Road,
Pulikunnu, Kasaragod – 671121
Phone: 04994 – 230102
kerala psc thulasi helpline number
|15||Kollam||The Regional Officer, K.P.S.C. Regional Office,|
Corporation Building, Andamukkam, Kollam 691 001.
Phone: 0474 – 2745674
|16||Ernakulam||The Regional Officer, K.P.S.C.Regional Office, 4th Floor,|
Eastern Entry Tower, Ernakulam South Railway Station,
Karshaka Road, Kochi-682016.
Phone: 0484 2317435
|17||Kozhikode||The Regional Officer, K.P.S.C Regional Office,|
Civil Station, Kozhikode – 673 020
Phone: 0495 – 2371500
If you have any questions related to KPSC Thulasi Login then ask us by commenting in the comment section below. We have made available all the useful information about Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in on this page. Keep visiting this page to grab the latest information about the exam dates & timetable, recruitment notifications, exam results, etc.
Dear user, you need to reset your password by choosing “Forgot Password” or by following the information given on this page.
In case you forgot the User ID then call directly on the helpline number where the assistant will assist to recover the User ID.
One-time registration will help candidates to apply directly by entering the login credential every time. By using the credential you can also apply for a post, download your hall ticket, view examination result, etc.
By clicking on the notification, you will be redirected to the apply online page where links are available.