How to Apply KCC Loan Scheme 2021 Online or PM Kisan Credit Card Loan 2021?, How to Check Status, Interest Rate and more information?
PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021, KCC Application Form Status, Interest Rate Bank Wise, and other information are available on this page. Farmers looking forward to getting information about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021 need to read the complete article carefully. Here you will find Kisan Credit Card Loan Application Form 2021 for Agricultural Credit in PDF format online, KCC Loan Amount Details, the annual maximum interest of 4%. Small farmers can get concessional institutional credit from KCC for crops and animals/fish at a maximum interest of 4% due to merging PM Kisan Samman Nidhi with KCC.
The farmers who are the beneficiary of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Yojana can get financial support in terms of Loans with the guarantee of the bank. Thus, all the beneficiaries are invited for filling up the KCC Loan form as quickly as possible. To download these forms either visit www.pmkisan.gov.in or pmkisan.nic.in. Elsewhere, the form is available offline from public and private sector banks. A list of such public sector banks is provided below.
- 1 KCC Loan Form 2021
- 1.1 PM Kisan Credit Card Loan 2021
- 1.2 PM Kisan KCC Loan Registration Form Download
- 1.3 Kisan Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to apply for KCC Loan Form Online pmkisan.gov.in?
- 1.5 How to Check PM Kisan KCC Loan Status?
- 1.6 Official PM KCC Online Form Link Bank Wise
- 1.7 PM Kisan Credit Card Important Links
KCC Loan Form 2021
|PM Kisan KCC Information|
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Yojana Credit card Yojana|
|KCC Card Validity Details||5 Years|
|Objective of Scheme||Providing Agriculture Purpose Loan|
|Name of the Department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare|
|Ministry Name||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
|Scheme Launched by||Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Modi|
|Loan Amount||Upto Rs. 3 Lacs @2% P.A|
|PM-Kisan Helpline No||155261 / 011-24300606|
PM Kisan Credit Card Loan 2021
Check the PM Kisan Credit Card eligibility criteria, interest rate, subsidy on Kisan credit card, benefits of the scheme, bank-wise kcc loan csc link here. Government of India, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, and Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare has introduced Kisan Credit Card Yojana. Under this scheme, the small farmer is eligible to get a loan up to 3 lacs @ 2% per annum. A huge number of farmers in India are the beneficiaries of this scheme. All such farmers are taking loans and using the amount for farming.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced Rs. 2 lakh crore more concessional credit would be extended for Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme under the recent Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. More than 2.5 crore farmers will be going to get the KCC scheme along with Fisheries and animal husbandry farmers. Those who are beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana need to approach their bank branches for Kisan Credit Card Application.
PM Kisan KCC Loan Registration Form Download
- Cooperative Banks
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
- Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
- HDFC Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank Of India
- Odisha Gramya Bank
Kisan Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- All Farmers must be individuals/Joint cultivator owners
- Tenant farmers, oral lessees, and sharecroppers
- SHGs or Joint liability groups including tenant farmers.
- Farmers must be PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries.
Documents Required for Kisan Credit Card
|Duly filled KCC application form along with self-declaration|
Details Required in KCC Application Form
How to apply for KCC Loan Form Online pmkisan.gov.in?
- Dear farmers, kindly navigate to https://pmkisan.gov.in/ official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi portal.
- Find Download KCC Form link from the farmer’s section from the right side of the main page.
- Download the application form in PDF format and print it.
- Fill up the application form with all the required information.
- Attach the copies of the documents as mentioned in the list.
- Hand over the copy of the application form to the concerned office/bank as mentioned in the list.
- You can check the PM Kisan KCC Loan Status by following the below steps.
How to Check PM Kisan KCC Loan Status?
- In order to check the PM Kisan Credit Card status, kindly visit the official web portal.
- Find out the View Status KCC link and click on it.
- Enter the Account Number or Aadhaar card number or mobile number.
- Wait while opening the status details on the page.
- Save or Print the status details/page for future use.
Official PM KCC Online Form Link Bank Wise
|Bank Name||KKC Loan Official Link|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Check Here|
|Punjab National Bank (PNB)||Check Here|
|Bank of Baroda (BOB)||Check Here|
|ICICI Bank||Check Here|
|Allahabad Bank||Check Here|
|Andhra Bank||Check Here|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Check Here|
|Canara Bank||Check Here|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||Check Here|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||Check Here|
|HDFC Bank||Check Here|
|Axis Bank||Check Here|
PM Kisan Credit Card Important Links
Our experts have prepared this article full of information containing information regarding pmkisan.gov.in KCC Form 2021 Kisan Credit Card Loan Apply Online, Status, Interest Rate on this portal. You can write to us using the comment section in case you face any problem while operating the portal or while checking the status.
Kisan Credit Card loan is valid for 5 years.
Kisan Credit Card Loan interest rate 7 % for the short-term credit with Rs. 3 Lakh Upper Limit.
You can check the KCC Account Balance by visiting the concerned bank or by calling the customer care center