Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021 Rs 3000 Apply Online, Beneficiary List, Seva Sindhu Application Status is release at
Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs.3000 Seva Sindhu Status, Seva Sindhu Portal Services, Online Application Form, Status details are available underneath. To get full information about the Karnataka Driver Scheme, keep reading this article till the end. All the auto-rickshaw drivers, taxi drivers, and maxi cab drivers will get benefits under this scheme.
The Seva Sindhu Driver Scheme was launched during the covid-19 by chief minister BS Yediyurappa to provide wealth support to all the drivers whose life living option is only a cab. But, during this situation earn money was not easy for the driver as they were not getting a single journey. A great example has been set by the CM of the Karnataka state of helping people in the bad time.
Karnataka Driver Scheme
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Driver Scheme|
|Portal Name||Seva Sindhu|
|Scheme Launched & Started By||BS Yediyurappa|
|Beneficiaries||Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Farmers, Washermen, Barbers and Auto, Cab and taxi driver and other|
Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs 3000 Seva Sindhu
This program was started during the covid-19 situation for providing minimum income support to drivers. During the pandemic, most of the people stayed at home and no way to get the money for living life. But, the government of Karnataka finds a way to help drivers, farmers, cab/taxi drivers, dhobi, handloom, barbers, and manufacture. But under this Karnataka Driver Rs.3000 Scheme, All Taxi/Cab and Auto rickshaw drivers who had registered for the Karnataka driver yojana online application they will get Rs.3000/- as per the scheme.
Seva Sindhu Portal
According to the official authorities’ statement, under this relief package, the registered drivers will get a minimum income amount in these bank accounts via DBT mode. Contenders who are willing to get the Rs.3000/- as the help need to register themselves as the links are active on the official portal. Those who have not yet registered then do it as quickly as possible before the links will remove.
There are many delivery channels like Bangalore One, CSC center, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendra integrated with this Seva Sindhu portal. Seva Sindhu portal was introduced for providing various services through online modes as well as to the doorsteps of the citizens. The aim was to provide free/paid services at the one platform so people of the state can easily access them via online mode.
Eligibility criteria for Seva Sindhu Auto Drivers application online
- Auto Driver
- Cab Driver
- Flower Growers
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Taxi Driver
Documents required for Seva Sindhu Karnataka Driver Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Registered Transport Driver Proof
- Residence certificate
- Vehicle Registration Certificate and Applicant’s Driving License
- Voter ID Card
How to Apply for Karnataka Driver Scheme?
In order to get benefits from the scheme, all the drivers who belong to the Karnataka state all should approach the Seva Sindhu Portal by following the steps.
- Visit the official portal of the Karnataka Government https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Find out the “Disbursement of cash for Covid-19 relief to Auto-rickshaw drivers, Taxi drivers, and Maxi Cab drivers.” link and click on it.
- Now enter all the personal details, Driving License Details, Vehicle Details, and Bank Details.
- In the end, choose Yes in the declaration section.
- Enter Captcha Verification Code and press SUBMIT.
- That’s how you can apply for the taxi driver relief program.
How to Check Status of Karnataka Driver Scheme?
- Once again, open the official portal by clicking on the https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/ link.
- Find a link showing “Track your application status for covid relief fund-2021”.
- Wait while opening the new page on your device.
- Please select the DBT scheme from the dropdown list.
- Enter the application reference number.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Wait while opening the details on the screen.
- Check the Seva Sindhu Driver Scheme Status.
Seva Sindhu portal Services
- The list of certificate
- Welfare scheme
- Disbursement of old-age pension,
- Family pensions
- Widow pensions
- Related to unfair prices
- Absentee of teacher
- Non-availability of doctors
- Government projects:
- Land records
- Driving license
- Other services
- Government scheme
- Property tax
- Employment opportunities
- Arms license can also be generated from the portal
- Issue of ration card
- Property tax
- Other government tax
- Electricity bill payment
- Water bill
- Sindhu portal (Departments at Services)
- Revenue department
- Commercial taxes department
- Drugs Control department
- Food and civil supplies department
- Transparent department
- Ayush department
- Youth empowerment & sports department
- Information and public relation
- Kannada & Culture department
- Animal husbandry and veterinary service
- Karnataka state department of agriculture
- Empowerment of differently-abled and senior citizens
- Public instruction department
- Electrical inspectorate
- Health and family welfare
- Technical education
- Women and child development
- Karnataka state police
- Minor irrigation department
- Tumkur university
- Labour department
- Personnel and administrative reforms
- Karnataka state road transport corporation and lots of other departments
Our experts have provided complete solutions/information about Karnataka Driver Scheme online registration, status check, apply online, etc. If you are facing any problem while using the Sava Sindhu Portal then ask our experts by comments down below.
Seva Sindhu portal is a blessing for the common man of the Karnataka state as they can access most of the government-related works like an online application form for jobs, various government approved cards, relife forms can be filled and tracked at one place. You can also apply for the birth certificate, date certificate, domicile, caste certificate, income certificate, disbursement of pension, etc. This portal is implemented under the district mission mode project (MMP) and works under electronics and Information technology the ministry of communication and IT, GOI.
This portal can save time, money as well as from corruption too.
Seva Sindhu offers birth certificate, date certificate, domicile, caste certificate, income certificate, disbursement of pension, registration, land records, driving license.
In order to access the various services through the portal, nominees must be registered to this portal. After that, they can log in by providing the login credential and use the various available facilities.
You can apply by visiting the step-wise step instruction provided on this page. You can also apply by clicking on the provided links.