Incometax Registration, E-Filing, Login, Calculator Online ITR 2.0 and more information is available at incometax.gov.in
Good News! Good News! The central government has come up with a new portal for e-filing online. So, we have decided to provide the information about New Income Tax Portal E-Filing, New Income Tax Portal Login, incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in Login 2021, incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in Registration 2021. ITR E Filing 2.0.
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is responsible for making amendments in the income tax and the related portals. Though, CBDT has launched a new portal named incometax.gov.in previously known as incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in where filing, Aadhaar linking, e pay tax, challans, and other services are available. The e-filing 2.0 is a new portal with features that make e-filing easier for you. View a complete guided tour of the new portal from this page. This also allows users to access the pre-filled forms and also easy to use offline utility and wizard to file your ITR.
- 1 incometax.gov.in Registration 2021
- 1.1 incometax.gov.in Registration, E-Filing, Login, Online ITR 2.0
- 1.2 incometax.gov.in New Portal Features
- 1.3 Existing Features of the Income Tax e-Filing Portal
- 1.4 Service Available at Incometax.gov.in Following Individuals:
- 1.5 How to register on incometax.gov.in Portal?
- 1.6 incometax.gov.in New Portal Login 2021
incometax.gov.in Registration 2021
|Department Name||Income Tax Department or IT Department or ITD|
|Ministry Name||Direct tax collection of the Government of India|
|Type of Announcement||New E Filing Portal|
|Headquarters||North Block, Secretariat Building, New Delhi|
|Minister responsible||Nirmala Sitharaman, Finance Minister|
|Agency executive||Pramod Chandra Modi, IRS (IT:1982), Chairman, Central Board of Direct Taxes|
incometax.gov.in Registration, E-Filing, Login, Online ITR 2.0
Hello, Welcome to the introductory page on the all-new e-filing portal. This information will help you get a head start on navigating the new portal which can be accessed at www.incometax.gov.in. With the objective of enhancing taxpayer experience, the new e filing portal has been built the pillars of speed accuracy, convenience, and usability. Here is an overview of some of the features that the new e-filing portal has to offer like multiple methods to pay taxes on the portal, an enhanced help section with user manuals and videos, role-based and user-friendly dashboard, Secure and multiple options for login, Wizard-based assistance in ITR selection and pre-filled ITS, Mobile App (Android/IOS), Chatbot, ITR utility. Let us first have a look at the feature which can be accessed pre-login.
As you scroll down, you can view services like e-verification linking Aadhar Card, Link Aadhaar Status, Know Refund Status, E-Pay Tax, Verify PAN, Know Your AO, Instant E-PAN, TDS ON Cash, Authentication, Track Status of E-Filed Income Tax Returns.
incometax.gov.in New Portal Features
As we all know that www.incometax.gov.in has replaced the existing e-filing portal ‘www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in’. Though, all the users are requested to check this portal so all of you can be aware of the new feature. The organization has been redesigned for the convenience of the taxpayers.
- ITR Processing: The new user-friendly portal will immediately process the income tax return filed by a taxpayer. The fast processing of the income tax returns will enable quick refunds to the taxpayers. Taxpayers can immediately process the income tax return very easily on this new user-friendly portal. This process of Income Tax Returns will help customers to get refunds quickly.
- Free ITR Preparation Software: This software will help taxpayers to apply for ITR easily. According to Income Tax Department, ITR-1 and ITR-4 software are available online and offline, and ITR-2 software is available online. Whereas ITR-3, ITR-5, ITR-6, ITR-7 software are not yet released on the portal. But soon it will be also available at this portal.
- Call Centre Services: In addition to customer convenience, call center services will help customers to get instant responses from the department. You can also check detailed faqs, tutorials, videos, and chatbot/live agents address the taxpayers’ on this portal.
- Single Dashboard Interaction: Follow-up action, interactions, uploads, and pending actions has been added on a single dashboard.
- Multiple Payment Options: Taxpayers can use different types of payment methods for paying taxes. It includes RTGS/ NEFT, credit card, UPI, and net banking via any account. This facility was enabled on 18th June 2021 for providing easiness in payment of 01st installment of advance tax.
- Mobile Application: Income Tax Department has also developed a mobile application where all the functions can easily access by the taxpayers. Taxpayers will be able to access the app via any mobile network at any place and any time without further inconvenience.
- Pre-filled ITRs: In order to make ITR return easy, you can use the pre-filled ITRs were some of the information like salary, house property, business/profession, Salary income, interest, dividend, and capital gains.
Existing Features of the Income Tax e-Filing Portal
- E-verify income tax returns.
- View and Respond to an outstanding income tax demand.
- File audit reports and certificates.
- View tax credit statement (Form 26AS).
- View tax credit mismatch.
- Request for refund re-issue.
- Request for intimations.
- Request for change of ITR particulars.
- Link Aadhaar with PAN.
- Lodge grievance online.
- Respond to e-proceedings.
Service Available at Incometax.gov.in Following Individuals:
- Salaried Employees
- Senior/Super Senior Citizen
- Non Resident
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Domestic Company
- Foreign Company
- Local Authority
- Tax Professionals & Others
- Chartered Accountants
- External Agency
- Tax Deductions and Collector
How to register on incometax.gov.in Portal?
- First of all, visit the official website of https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/.
- Find out the Register button from the top right side.
- Choose Register as Taxpayer or Others.
- If you choose taxpayer then enter PAN number, Press Validate, and then press continue.
- If you choose others then select the category from a dropdown list like Tax Deductor and Collector, External Agency, TIN 2.0 Stakeholders, Chartered Accountant and press Continue.
- Fill in all the personal information, salary, and business information in the form.
- Verify Details, and 4th step is to secure your account.
- This is how you can complete the registration process.
incometax.gov.in New Portal Login 2021
If you have already registered on the income tax new portal then no worry about accessing the feature as you can use it by login into the web portal. The taxpayer must have to enter their login credentials in order to use the latest features.
- Kindly open the official website of the income tax department of India at https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal.
- Find the log-in option from the top right side corner of the main page.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter your User ID either PAN/AADHAAR/OTHER USER ID
- Press Continue.
- As you press LOGIN the new screen will be open on your device.
- Enter the password of your e-filing account.
- Press Continue.
- Now you can access all the features of this new portal.
Dear viewers, as per our experience we have included all the information regarding incometax.gov.in new Portal Registration, E-Filing, login, Online ITR 2.0. If you have further queries then as by submitting comments down below.
To file the ITR, people can use the f-filing portal of the Income Tax Department. The new taxpayers need to do registration before filing ITR or existing customers will have to log in for filing the ITR.