Food Corporation of India, Punjab has uploaded FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2021 notification along with application form for the post of 860 Punjab FCI Watchman Vacancy on its fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/login official website.
Food Corporation of India, Punjab is looking for young talented aspirants for 860 empty positions of Watchman. The above said vacancies online registration has begun on 11th October 2021. Thus, all the job hunters are requested to apply online for available posts before the due date. The last date to apply online for Punjab FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021 is 10th November. Check out detailed information about the FCI Pubjan Jobs 2021 from the below section. Keep watch on this page to grab the latest updates regarding FCI Punjab Watchman Exam Date, exam pattern and syllabus, admit card Availablity, result and final selection list, etc.
FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI), Punjab|
|Total Number of Posts||860|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Advertisement Release Date||11th October 2021|
|Registration Commencement Date||11th October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th November 2021|
|Minimum Education Qualification||Govt Jobs For 8th Pass|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
FCI Punjab Recruitment 2021 Watchman Apply Online
Nominees who belong to Punjab state and are permanent residents of the state have a good chance of getting a job in the government organization in their home state. We know that for the past 1 year the people are struggling to get a job due to covid effect. Lots of others lost their private-sector jobs. Though, people’s mindset of doing private-sector jobs little bit changed. Now, people are getting attracted to Govt Jobs. There will be 4 steps selection procedure to find the best contenders for the available positions. It includes a written examination, PET test, document verification, and medical examination. Those who will be able to clear this four-stage examination procedure can have the chance of joining govt department in the state. As after joining the watchman post, candidates will get the salary of Rs. 23, 300/- to Rs. 64, 000/-. Other allowance like ta, da, hra will be provided as per the government norms.
FCI Punjab Watchman Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: There will be age relaxation for the job hunters for that kindly read the complete job notification carefully. Nominees’ minimum age should be at least 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 25 years. Education Qualification: Those who have completed the 08th Standard from a recognized board or school can apply for the positions. If you are applying from the ex-serviceman category then your minimum qualification must be 5th Standard or above. Application Fee: If you are applying online for the available posts then you must have to pay Rs.250 as an application fee. Pay the fees as per instructions given in the official job notice. Selection Process: Those who are applying for the watchman posts must clear all four rounds of tests to become eligible.
- Written Examination
- PET Test
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
|Category||No of Vacancies|
FCI Punjab Watchman Application Form 2021 Apply Online
- First of all, visit the official website of FCI Punjab @ fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/login.
- Wait while opening the homepage.
- Navigate to FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2021 Notification link to download the official notification.
- As after opening the PDF file, read all the instructions carefully and apply as per the steps provided there.
- If you are already registered on this portal then choose the login section for apply online otherwise click on Register Here.
- Tick mark the I have read all the instruction part.
- Press Apply Now button.
- Fill up the Personal details, basic details, address details, and academic details.
- Upload photograph and digital signature.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- At last, download the filled application form for future use.
Our experts have made available a to z details about FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2021. If you are facing any problem while applying online or you have other queries related to the provided criteria or others then write us using the below comment section.
FCI Watchman Exam Pattern 2021
There will be 120 marks paper including 120 questions. Each answer will reward you a 1 mark. If there will be negative marking then 1/4 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer. The following subjects will be the main focus like General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability. You will be able to download the previous year paper, model question paper and other reading/preparation material for the upcoming examination from this page. Please download and follow the given syllabus to crack the exam easily. Do not district to those who promising fake to enter your name into the government desk by taking money. This guy is such a fraud and you will be lost your money as well.
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||120 Marks (01 Marks for Each Question)|
|Reasoning, English Language|
FCI Watchman Syllabus 2021
- Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
- General Awareness: Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy, Current national & International events, banking, sports, etc.
- Note:- World History & World geography,
- Reasoning: Analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure, Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- General English/Hindi: Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, active-passive voice, direct indirect sentences, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Use of an adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners, Use of pronouns.
- General Knowledge: Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
- Current Affairs: National and International importance
- Mathematics: Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- English Language & Grammar: English comprehension. Questions will be asked from antonyms, synonyms, grammar, one-word substitution, idioms & phrases, Passage, Cloze Test, Jumble Sentences etc.