CSC Login For All Digital Seva UTI, ID, VLE, PAN login and more are available at the official Portal.
Many of us don’t know about Digital Seva UTI, ID, VLE, PAN login portal Online, and its services. Therefore, we have prepared an article where gets information about Common Service Centres (CSC), CSC Login – Digital Seva. This service is a physical facility for delivering government of India e-services. Those rural and remote locations that are not connected to the Internet and do not have computers in the location can use the Digital Seva Kendra of their nearest location.
CSC is the central level service offering different online services like insurance, aadhaar card, agriculture, banking, and financial services. In order to use services on Digital Seva Kendra, all of you must register using the official website. This is the best online services portal of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. The services provider’s name is CSC e-Governance Services India Limited. The government is working on various aspects and design and security on a daily basis so they can offer time-saving, fearless, and secure online services to the people of the country.
This e-governance services of India limited has founded Digital Seva Kendra by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology on 16th July 2009. Most of the areas of the country are taking the benefits of the services of this Online Seva Kendra. We will also describe in-depth various services such as essential public utility services, social welfare schemes, healthcare, financial, education, and agriculture services in the below paragraphs. We are here with an aim that all of you must be knowing about such services that are quick, convenient, and time-saving as well as transparent.
- 1 CSC Login – Digital Seva
- 1.1 CSC Digital Service Center
- 1.2 Documents Required for CSC Registration
- 1.3 Digital equipment required to open new CSC
- 1.4 CSC Registration 2021 | How to register for CSC Login?
- 1.5 CSC Login | How to Village Level Entrepreneur [VLE] in CSC Login? | Digital Seva VLE CSC Login
- 1.6 How to log in for PAN Card in CSC Login?
- 1.7 Digital Seva UTI | digital utility seva portal
- 1.8 CSC Reset Password
- 1.9 CSC 2.3 Key Features
- 1.10 CSC Services List
- 1.11 CSC Banking Services
- 1.12 VLE Registration Link (Apply For New CSC Under CSC 3.0 Scheme)
- 1.13 CSC All Service Link
- 1.14 Other Services Links
CSC Login – Digital Seva
|Trade Name||Digital Seva Kendra|
|Service Provider Name||CSC e-Governance Services India Limited|
|Type of Services||Online Services|
|Digital Seva Portal also known as||Common Service Centre (CSC)|
|Founder||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Year of approval||2006|
|Founded On||16 July 2009; 11 years ago|
|Area covered||All India|
|Mode of registration||Online|
CSC Digital Service Center
The authority analyzes various services that can be added to this portal and using this portal they are increasing the variety of services on this portal. DigitalSeva offers different services like Aaadhaar, Agriculture, Banking and Pension, Education, Election, Electricity, Government, Health, Insurance, Skills, Travel, and more others.
This is a one-stop solution for the rural area that does not have computer and internet connectivity or those people who are not able to communicate with the government workers due to lees knowledge of government rules or lack of communication skills. Even educated or uneducated people are using this Digital Seva Kendra for the quick solution of thier quarries. This is a portal where every service is available along with application forms, login facilities, applying online links, bookings, short-term courses, online bill payments, and other unlimited services which list are provided below here.
Documents Required for CSC Registration
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- identity card
- Address proof
- CSC TEC Certificate
- Education documents
- Bank passbook
- Photographs both inside and outside the center
- mobile number
Digital equipment required to open new CSC
- The scanner
- Printer (Black and White and Color)
- Internet connection
- Minimum 120 GB hard disk drive
- CD / DVD Drive
- WebCam / Digital Camera
- Support for Battery Backup
CSC Registration 2021 | How to register for CSC Login?
- Dear applicant, kindly open the official website of CSC Digital Seva @ https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/.
- Navigate to the Registration link from the lower section of the page from the connect page.
- Choose New Registration from the dropdown list of Apply.
- Select the application type and enter the mobile number as well as the captcha code.
- Fill up all the mandatory information in the form and at the end press SUBMIT button.
- User ID and Password will be sent to your mobile number or on the Email ID.
- Kindly use it for login purposes.
CSC Login | How to Village Level Entrepreneur [VLE] in CSC Login? | Digital Seva VLE CSC Login
- Those who have already registered to DigitalSeva Portal VLE CSC or want to access the digital services then need to do CSC Login.
- Copy and paste the following web address i.e. https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/ into the URL section of your browser and wait while opening the portal.
- Find out the LOGIN button from the top right side corner of the official page.
- Now enter Username or Email, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Press Sign-in Option.
- As on successful login, the list of the available services, pending work, and other services can be accessed through online mode.
- All of you are recommended to log out from the portal whenever you finish the work for security purposes.
How to log in for PAN Card in CSC Login?
- Goto official portal and choose the login option from the page.
- Fill up the login credentials such as CSC ID and Password.
- As on successful login, find the PAN Card Services and click on it.
- After that, you will be redirected to PAN Card Services Page.
- The One Time Password will be sent to your registered mobile number for using the PAN services.
- Enter the OTP in the OTP box and press SUBMIT button.
- This is how you will be able to access the PAN Services. (It is secured so OTP will be mandatory every time while using the secure services)
Digital Seva UTI | digital utility seva portal
- Candidates who are looking for a PAN card-related services portal of Digital Seva must keep reading this section.
- Navigate to the official portal of https://www.myutiitsl.com/panonlineservices/CSCLogin.
- Choose Click Here link and wait while opening the portal.
- It will be redirected to https://connect.csc.gov.in/account/authorize?state=102261&response_type=code&client_id=5c6f6fbc-1435-40d5-f3d9-340e9dc5b457&redirect_uri=https://www.myutiitsl.com/panonlineservices/loginCheckCSCConnect.
- Enter the Login Credential for using the UTIITSL PAN Online Services.
CSC Reset Password
- As soon as you choose the login then it will open the login page in front of you.
- Choose Forgot Password link from the left downside corner.
- Enter Email ID, Username, Captcha Code, and then choose to Get A New Password.
- The password will be sent to your mobile number or Email ID.
- Open the login page again or click on the back to login link and enter the login credentials in the text boxes for re-login to the page.
CSC 2.3 Key Features
- CSC has a network of 2.5 lakh CSCs in Gram Panchayats.
- A large bouquet of e-services through a single delivery platform
- Standardization of services and capacity building of stakeholders
- Localized Help Desk support
- Sustainability of VLEs through maximum commission sharing
- Encouraging more women as VLEs
CSC Services List
CSC Banking Services
VLE Registration Link (Apply For New CSC Under CSC 3.0 Scheme)
CSC All Service Link
|Assam Municipal Sevices||Download or Apply Online or Click to Open Service|
|Atal Pension Yojana||Download or Apply Online or Click to Open Service|
|Ayushman Bharat Scheme||Download or Apply Online or Click to Open Service|
|Basic Computer Course||Download or Apply Online or Click to Open Service|
|Birth And Death Application||Download or Apply Online or Click to Open Service|
|Board Of School Education Bhiwani-1||Download or Apply Online or Click to Open Service|
|CSC Academy On-Boarding Form||Download or Apply Online or Click to Open Service|
|CSC Insurance Khata||Download or Apply Online or Click to Open Service|
|CSC Selfpaid Course||Download or Apply Online or Click to Open Service|
|Chhattisgarh Election Card Print||Download or Apply Online or Click to Open Service|
|Char Dham Yatra (Uttarakhand)||Apply Here|
|DBT Farmer Registration Bihar||Apply Here|
|Cyber Security Professional Basic Online Course||Apply Here|
|E-Municipality Citizen Services||Apply Here|
|Electricity Bill Collection||Apply Here|
|Ex-Serviceman Welfare Card Registration.||Apply Here|
|Future Generali Personal Accidental||Apply Here|
|HDFC ERGO Motor Third Party POS||Apply Here|
|HDFC Fast-Tag Service||Apply Here|
|Gurgaon Municipal Corporation Services||Apply Here|
|Haryana Agriculture Services||Apply Here|
Other Services Links
|Online CSC Login||Apply Here|
|Kisan KCC Yojana||Apply Here|
|E-PAN Card Services||Apply Here|
|PAN Card E-KYC Services||Apply Here|
|Registration For LPG Distribution Point||Apply Here|
|Gas Connection||Apply Here|
|Banking/Bank Mitra||Apply Here|
|Voter Card Print Service||Apply Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh E-District||Apply Here|
If you are facing any problem while opening the CSC Login – Digital Seva UTI, ID, VLE, PAN login portal Online if you have any further queries regarding the Digital Seva Portal then kindly ask us using the comment section.
the official website of the CSC DIgital Services Center is csc.gov.in
Yes, there is a common toll-free number of Common Service Center i.e. 18001213468 and the email id is email@example.com.
There is no requirement of any training to become a VLE at CSC Digital Seva but you must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned in the rules.