How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate From Aarogya Setu App / Official Portal at cowin.gov.in for 1st or 2nd Dose of Covishield, Covaxin / Sputnik V?
Welcome to Covid Vaccination Certificate download page. Here we have made available the important details regarding 1st dose vaccine certificate download without beneficiary ID, 2nd dose vaccine certificate download, and others. We will provide the different methods for downloading Covin Vaccination Certificate on this page. Are you searching for Covaxin 01st dose vaccination certificate download link or covishield vaccine certificate 01st dose? Download covid vaccine certificate online using various applications.
Few state governments are still not asking for the vaccination certificate at the office while going on duty. Whereas, in some states, the government has made certificates compulsory for their employees. It may be needed at the time of touring outside the state or traveling overseas of the country. Thus, all of us should have the CoWin Certificate originally download from the authorized portal or application.
- 1 Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
- 1.1 Covid Vaccination Certificate Download Online PDF
- 1.2 Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate
- 1.3 How to Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Umang App?
- 1.4 How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination using Cowin Portal?
- 1.5 How to Download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Arogya Setu App?
- 1.6 How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate From DigiLocker?
- 1.7 How to changes incorrect details on the vaccination certificate
- 1.8 Procedure to download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Via Mobile Number & Beneficiary ID
- 1.9 Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate using CoWin Portal, Arogya Setu App
- 1.10 State Wise Covid-19 Certificate
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
|Department Name||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Authority Name||Government of India|
|Type of Information Available Here||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download using different methods|
|Mode of Download||Online|
|Dose Information||1st & 2nd Dose|
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download Online PDF
There are different apps like Umang App, Digilocker App, Aarogya Setu App from where you can get your first dose or second dose certificate. People can download it using their Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, Reference ID, Beneficiary ID, and Covin Portal. People have got vaccinated at various vaccination centers all over the country.
The government has started a large vaccination drive for all the people above 44 years peoples who were in danger. All the above 44 years have been vaccinated with 1st shot of vaccine since the Covid-19 entered and speeded across the country. Thereafter, a vaccination drive was started for 18 to 43 years people. Thereafter due to long queues at vaccination centers, the government has made registration compulsory for all the 18 + contenders. The government is providing the official vaccination certificate for all the vaccinated people. So, all of them are searching for the certificate download link on various sources across the Google search engine.
Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate
Those who get the first shot of the Covishield, developed by the Serum Institute of India (SII) and Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin they can download the vaccination certificate from the different websites or apps. The free vaccine was available from the 21st of June 2021 onward. PM Narendra Modi stated that government provides vaccines to the poor, middle class, or upper-class people for free. Whereas, 75% of vaccine doses will be available for free and 25% have made available for private hospitals service charge must be Rs.150/- or less.
Vaccination is the only way to reduce the chances of spreading Coronavirus. Thus, if any of your friends or family members did not get Covishield or Covaxin 1st does yet then tell them to take it as quickly as possible from your nearest vaccination center. Many of us already get both do and searching for the vaccine certificate thus you landed here. We have provided direct links and steps wise step instructions for downloading certificates from different applications. Many countries have started 3rd does of vaccination to reduce the chances of spreading the virus. Though, people need to understand the benefits of taking the vaccination shots as early as possible. Now online registration for vaccines is also removed and you can directly visit the center along with your aadhaar card for data.
How to Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Umang App?
Dear people, government and other organizations as well as private companies will make Covid Vaccination certificate along with the ID card until the end of the corona situation. Thus, all of you must get both doses of vaccine and carry the vaccination certificate whenever you go for the job. Now you can also get the ID card type certificate from the nearest online job working shops. Whereas, we are not sure about the ID card type certificate would be valid or not. But, such confusion will clear on the air by our team members soon.
- First of all, visit the play store and search for the Umang app.
- Now click on the Install button and wait while downloading the app on your smartphone.
- If you are first time using the Umang app then select the language preference.
- Tick mark the terms and conditions and press next.
- Choose the Register option.
- Enter Mobile Number and click on the register button.
- You will get OTP on your mobile number then enter OTP and press the NEXT button.
- Find CoWin option under the What’s New tab.
- Click on Covid-19 certificate for vaccination download.
- Enter the mobile number and wait for OTP.
- After entering OTP click on the Download certificate button.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination using Cowin Portal?
- Copy and paste the official web portal of CoWin at https://www.cowin.gov.in/home.
- First-time users need to register themself before sign in.
- Enter mobile number and wait for OTP.
- Press click on Verify & proceed.
- Click on Register Member and enter all the details.
- From the dashboard find the Covid 1st or 2nd Dose Certificate download.
- Download certificate and you can also use other services.
How to Download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Arogya Setu App?
- If you do not have Arogya Setu App then download it from the play store or app store otherwise open the arogya setu app.
- Find out CoWin option and click on Vaccination Certificate.
- Enter Beneficiary Reference ID.
- Click on GET CERTIFICATE.
- Wait while downloading the certificate on the device.
- Save or Print the certificate for future use.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate From DigiLocker?
- Digi Locker has also started a vaccine certificate download service on the app.
- Open Digi Locker (If already installed and using the app) otherwise; download it from the play store.
- Go to the Browse section and click on COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Select the Ministry of Health option.
- Enter Beneficiary ID and click on Get Document.
- Your Covid-19 certificate will be uploading to Digi Locker App.
How to changes incorrect details on the vaccination certificate
Dear job hunter, if you find any mistakes on the Covid-19 Certificate then register a complaint or make changes yourself by following the given information. You can change your Name, DOB, Gender or photo ID number, Address, and many others in the certificate. You can edit or correct or change incorrect details in the vaccine certificate via CoWin portal.
- Kindly open the official website of CoWin.gov.in and click on Register/Sign in.
- Enter the registered mobile number and click on Send/Get OTP.
- Check your Smartphone’s SMS section and enter the OTP received on your device.
- Choose to Raise an issue option>select the member>choose correction in the certificate. You can edit any of two details from Name, Date of birth, Gender, and Aadhaar card number/ PAN card/ passport number.
- Press Continue and click on SUBMIT button.
Procedure to download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Via Mobile Number & Beneficiary ID
Via Mobile Number: On any of the above-described portals or mobile applications, your mobile number is necessary. Without using the mobile number, you would not be able to download the certificate of covid 19 1st or 2nd dose.
Beneficiary ID or Reference ID: Vaccinated candidates will be asked to enter the 13 digit number on various mobile app like Aarogya Setu, Digit Locker App, Arogya Setu App.
Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate using CoWin Portal, Arogya Setu App
- Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate at Cowin: Click here
- Vaccine Certificate Via Umang App: Download Here
- Download Umang App: Download Umang App Here
- Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate via Aarogya Setu App: Click here
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Download Via Digilocker: Click Here
- Digilocker App: Download Digilocker App
State Wise Covid-19 Certificate
|UT Wise – UT Covid-19 Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download|
Those who have completed the 01st dose of the covid vaccination will get the certificate of the 01st dose whereas those who have completed the 01st and 02nd dose will get the final certificate for COVID-19 Vaccination. In the final certificate, you will see information like Beneficiary Name, age, gender, ID Verified, Unique Health ID, Beneficiary Reference ID, Vaccine Name, Date of 01st Dose, and Date of 02nd Dose, Name of the officer vaccinated you and place of vaccination with full address.
Dear people, kindly download Covid Vaccination Certificate and save it on your device or take a printout for future reference. If you are facing any problem while using any of the above-said apps or while downloading the certificate then ask our experts by sending you queries in the comment section.