Govt of Andhra Pradesh has launched one AP Meeseva Portal for e-governance services like Application Form Online, Status, Login on its ap.meeseva.gov.in Official website.
For providing various government services to AP citizens through online mode, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a portal with a unique name called MeeSeva (మీ సేవా). MeeSeva meaning Telugu is ‘at your service‘. Civilians can apply online for various certificates, new ration cards,s and 433 different e-services from this portal. The famous and most like services at AP MeeSeva Portal are UIDAI Aadhaar, EWS Certificate, Encumbrance Certificate, Ration Card, Land Records, Digital Panchayat, Caste Certificate, Marriage Certificate.
Using this online portal, there are no queues in department offices since the launching of this website. Many people in the state don’t even know about the services available on Andhra Pradesh MeeSeva. So, we have decided to reveal the use of the MeeSeva Portal of AP and how to fill online application forms for Income Certificates, Migration Certificates, SC certificates, Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Age Certificates, CRDA, EPIC Card, and other more.
- 1 AP Meeseva Portal
- 1.1 AP Meeseva Registration Form 2021
- 1.2 AP Meeseva Application Status 2021
- 1.3 AP Meeseva Registration
- 1.4 AP Meeseva Portal Login process
- 1.5 ap meeseva application status
- 1.6 meeseva certificate download | Meeseva Certificate Status
- 1.7 mee seva app download android IOS application online
- 1.8 Procedure to lodge grievance/suggestions
AP Meeseva Portal
To provide the services at the citizen’s desk and support the visionary plan of National eGov “Public Services Closer to Home” the state government has implemented a good governance initiative. There are two types of main services like G2C (Government to Citizens) and G2B (Government to Business) services. As per our sources, there are 5 biggest projects named SDC, CSC, SWAN, e-district, and SSDG enabled by the Meeseva to provide complete power-packed services to their citizens.
|Portal Name||AP Meeseva 2.0|
|Launched By||ITE & C Department|
|Beneficiaries||Andhra Pradesh Citizens|
|Available Services||Online Issue of Documents/Certificate and Other Government Department Services|
AP Meeseva Registration Form 2021
Here are the more benefits if you have made online registration using the AP Meeseva Registration Form. There are several more benefits of the portal that can’t be described in words. If you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh and want to use the government department services while sitting at home or on the go then this AP Meeseva portal can help you a lot. Here we are describing the pros and cons of the APMeeseva Portal.
- Use services 24*7
- Easy and anytime access to services
- 100% secure as well as a transparent platform for citizens of the Andhra Pradesh
- No requirement for physical presence at the government offices.
- Check the status of the application, certificate, and other services.
- A bad network can be an issue for using this portal.
- Rural area people can not use such portal who do not have smartphone or internet connection
Which documents are required for the Andhra Pradesh Meeseva portal registration?
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Email ID
- Bank account details
- Phone number
AP Meeseva Application Status 2021
Those who fill online application form for any of the department and its services they can check the status about application form on the regular interval. It means you can track the AP Meeseva Application Status 2021 using this service. If your Aadhar card, caste certificate, and license, or any other registration of forms query will be solved then you will receive the SMS on your registered mobile number from the portal. It will be showing the status of your query or final SMS.
Andhra Pradesh Meeseva portal Services
- REVENUE DEPARTMENT
- COMMISSIONERATE OF INDUSTRIES
- REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- LEGAL METROLOGY
- PANCHAYATI RAJ
- INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES
- MEE BHOOMI (REVENUE)
- MINES AND GEOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- DEPARTMENT OF FACTORIES
- POLICE DEPARTMENT
- HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- DISTRICT ADMIN
- DISTRICT COLLECTORATE
- CIVIL SUPPLIES
- INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
AP Meeseva Registration
- First of all, visit the https://ap.meeseva.gov.in/ or http://www.meeseva.gov.in/ or copy and paste the following web address i.e. https://onlineap.meeseva.gov.in/CitizenPortal/UserInterface/Citizen/Home.aspx and wait while opening the portal.
- Find the New Registration link from the left side panel and click on it.
- As you click on the link, it will redirect you to the new registration page.
- Create Profile and Enter Personal Information, Contact Information, etc.
- Press SUBMIT button. (Check the Information you have filled in before submitting the form).
- The login ID and Created Password will be sent to your registered mobile number and Email ID you have provided at the time of registration.
- Kindly save ID and Password for future use.
AP Meeseva Portal Login process
- Dear candidates, kindly visit the official website @ https://onlineap.meeseva.gov.in/.
- Find the User Login option.
- Enter User ID and Password.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Press Sign In and wait while opening the page.
- Now you can use the services available on the portal.
ap meeseva application status
- Kindly open the official portal http://www.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx.
- Find the Application Search option from the homepage and choose to Know Your Application Status (Trans ID/Application No).
- Enter Trans Id or Application Number.
- Press GO.
- Wait while opening the status page.
- Save or Print the status for future use.
meeseva certificate download | Meeseva Certificate Status
- Dear Nominees/applicant, kindly find the APPLICATION SEARCH option from the homepage i.e. https://ap.meeseva.gov.in/deptportal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx.
- Navigate to Check MeeSeva Certificate (Application Number).
- Find Text Box and enter Application Number.
- Press the GO button.
- Wait while opening the certificate status.
- Save & Print the status or certificate for future use.
mee seva app download android IOS application online
- On your smartphone, open the Google Play Store and find the meeseva app.
- Press the Install button.
- Wait while installing the application on the device.
- After successfully installation, press the OPEN button.
- Enter Login ID and Password for login or do online registration if you are new to this portal.
- Now you can use the various services available on this application.
Procedure to lodge grievance/suggestions
- Kindly visit the official website or directly copy and paste the suggestions or grievance tab or copy and paste http://apdept.meeseva.gov.in/APSDCDeptPortal/UserInterface/SuggestionForm.aspx.
- Enter name, subject, suggestion/grievance, mobile number, and Email ID.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Save & Print the Suggestion/Grievance for future use.
We have provided all the information related to AP Meeseva Portal on this portal. If you are searching for more information regarding Meeseva Application Form Online, AP Mee Seva Certificate, etc then stay connected with us at a regular interval. You can ask our query for our experts using the comment section below.