Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today (30h July 2021), Time & Winners Check Online By visiting the official website.
Amazon is successfully running the Amazon Pay Quiz Contest or Amazon Quiz 28th July Answer for a very long time. Millions of people are participating in this Amazon Quiz Today competition where the winner gets an Amazon pay balance in terms of the prize. We have updated the winning amount of information, how amazon chooses the winner of the daily quiz, how to participate in today’s Amazon quiz answer game? Etc. If you are a regular user or participant of this competition, you must know the rules about the same. Those who are new to Amazon Daily Quiz should get a to z details before entering this game.
In this game, you can check your general knowledge by answering few questions. You can improve GK by participating in the Amazon quiz game. The winner is announced at the end of the quiz time daily at 11:59 PM. But, only those names will be included in Today’s Amazon Quiz Daily contests who submit their answer successfully during the given timeline. The timing of the daily contest is 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM and the winner list is released at 11:59 PM daily.
- 1 Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today (30th July 2021)
- 1.1 today’s Amazon quiz answers
- 1.2 Amazon Today Quiz Answers [30th July 2021, 24 hours starts from 12 AM]:
- 1.3 Amazon Quiz 30 July 2021 Answers Win – 20000 Pay Balance
- 1.4 Amazon Quiz 29 July 2021 Answers Win – 25000 Pay Balance
- 1.5 Amazon Quiz 28 July 2021 Answers Win – 10000 Pay Balance
- 1.6 Amazon Quiz 27 July 2021 Answers Win – 20000 Pay Balance
- 1.7 Amazon Quiz 26 July 2021 Answers Win – 15000 Pay Balance
- 1.8 Amazon Quiz 25 July 2021 Answers Win – 5000 Pay Balance
- 1.9 Amazon Quiz 24 July 2021 Answers Win – 50000 Pay Balance
- 1.10 Amazon Quiz 23 July 2021 Answers Win – 30000 Pay Balance
- 1.11 Amazon Quiz 22 July 2021 Answers Win – 20000 Pay Balance
- 1.12 Amazon Quiz 21 July 2021 Answers Win – 25000 Pay Balance
- 1.13 Amazon Quiz 20 July 2021 Answers Win – 10000 Pay Balance (4 Winners)
- 1.14 Amazon Quiz 19 July 2021 Answers Win – 20000 Pay Balance
- 1.15 Amazon Quiz 18 July 2021 Answers Win – Rs. 15000 Pay Balance.
- 1.16 Amazon Quiz 17 July 2021 Answers Win – Rs. 5000 Pay Balance.
- 1.17 Amazon Quiz 16 July 2021 Answers Win – Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance.
- 1.18 Amazon Quiz 15 July 2021 Answers Win – 30000 Pay Balance
- 1.19 Amazon Today Quiz Answers [03rd July 2021, 24 hours starts from 12 AM]:
- 1.20 Amazon Today Quiz Answers [29th June 2021, 24 hours starts from 12 AM]:
- 1.21 Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:
- 1.22 How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- 1.23 Amazon Contest Winners – Amazon. in | Amazon Quiz Today Winners
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today (30th July 2021)
This contest was started in 2017 by Amazon Sellers Services Private Limited. From the date of commencement, the five questions pattern came into existence, and those who give the all correct answers to get into the Amazon Lucky Draw. Questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs. The single wrong answer will lead to disqualification from the contest.
today’s Amazon quiz answers
|Sponsor||Amazon Seller Services Private Limited|
|Registered Office||8th Floor, World Trade Centre, Brigade Gateway Complex, 26/1 Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560055|
|Name of Contest||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Timing of Amazon Daily Contest||12:00 AM to 11:59 PM|
|Amazon Daily Contest Winner Announcement Timing||11:59 PM|
|Total Number of Questions||5 Questions|
|Questions to be Answered||All|
|Winning Amount||20000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Type of Scheme||Daily Draw Base Scheme|
Amazon Today Quiz Answers [30th July 2021, 24 hours starts from 12 AM]:
Amazon Quiz 30 July 2021 Answers Win – 20000 Pay Balance
- Question 1: India’s 2020 Olympic theme song titled ‘Tu thaan le’ has been composed and sung by which renowned playback singer?
- Answer: Mohit Chauhan
- Question 2: The Financial Literacy Textbook for CBSE was curated by which organisation?
- Answer: NPCI
- Question 3: Which tech behemoth recently bought encrypted messaging app Wickr?
- Answer: Amazon
- Question 4: These are the headquarters of which International Organisation in New York, USA?
- Answer: The United Nations
- Question 5: What is a group of these birds called?
- Answer: Gaggle
Amazon Quiz 29 July 2021 Answers Win – 25000 Pay Balance
- Q1: What Does ‘P’ Stand For In Agni-P, A New Class Of Missile In Agni Series Launched By DRDO In 2021?
- Answer: Prime
- Q2: Which Country Has Recently Launched A New Digital Wallet For Bitcoin Called ‘Chivo’?
- Answer: El Salvador
- Q3: Since 1948, World Olympic Day Or International Olympic Day Is Celebrated Every Year On Which Date?
- Answer: June 23
- Q4: This Popular Breed Of Dog Originated In Which Country?
- Answer: Germany
- Q5: What Is This Form Of Art Called?
- Answer: Origami
Amazon Quiz 28 July 2021 Answers Win – 10000 Pay Balance
- Q – 1) India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier will be known by what name once it is commissioned?
Answer: INS Vikrant
- Q – 2) In July 2021, which became the first country to be awarded a malaria-free certification in the WHO Western Pacific Region?
- Q – 3) Bayer has launched India’s first-ever yellow variety of what fruit named ‘Yellow Gold 48’?
- Q – 4) Which river of significance to India is depicted here?
- Q – 5) Which is this bird, that can fly backwards?
Amazon Quiz 27 July 2021 Answers Win – 20000 Pay Balance
- Q1: In June 2021, Naftali Bennett Became The New Prime Minister Of Which Country?
- Answer: Israel
- Q2: Blue Origin’s New Shephard Reusable Rocket System Is Named After Which Famous Personality?
- Answer: Alan Shepard
- Q3: In June 2021, Who Became The Third Man, After Roy Emerson And Rod Laver, In History To Win All Four Grand Slams Twice?
- Answer: Novak Djokovic
- Q4: This Is A Device To Operate What?
- Answer: Drone
- Q5: Identify This Legendary Creator.
- Answer: Stan Lee
Amazon Quiz 26 July 2021 Answers Win – 15000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Margherita Hack, an Italian astrophysicist who was recently honoured with a Google Doodle, is known by which of the following names?
- Answer: The Lady of the Stars
- Q2: Jardalu is a unique mango variety from which state of India?
- Answer: Bihar
- Q3: Lynetteholm is an artificial island being built in which country?
- Answer: Denmark
- Q4: Name this popular breed of dog
- Answer: Beagle
- Q5: Which type of basketball shot is shown here?
- Answer: Dunk
Amazon Quiz 25 July 2021 Answers Win – 5000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Weyan, which recently became the first village in India to achieve 100% vaccination of adults, is located where?
- Answer: Jammu And Kashmir
- Q2: Firmina, the longest subsea cable in the world, is being built by which tech giant?
- Answer: Google
- Q3: Red Tourism’ Is Now One Of The Hottest Travel Trends In Which Of These Countries?
- Answer: China
- Q4: What Was This Drink Used As Originally When It Was Invented?
- Answer: Medicine For Nervous System Disorders
- Q5: This Famous Museum Is Located In Which European City?
- Answer: Bilbao
Amazon Quiz 24 July 2021 Answers Win – 50000 Pay Balance
- Question 1: What does ‘B’ in BIMSTEC stand for?
- Answer– Bay of Bengal
- Question 2: Which veteran Hollywood actor and filmmaker received the honorary Palme d’or at the 2021 Cannes Film Festival?
- Answer– Jodie Foster
- Question 3: In May 2021, which country became the 11th to sign the Artemis Accords with NASA?
- Answer- New Zealand
- Question 4: In which Hindu month is this festival celebrated?
- Answer- halguna
- Question 5: Which type of instrument is this classified as?
- Answer- Chordophone
Amazon Quiz 23 July 2021 Answers Win – 30000 Pay Balance
- Q1: What is the name of the Covid-19 vaccine developed by Pakistan, with the help of China?
- Answer: (A) PakVac
- Q2: Which country is the first to formally recognize Bitcoin as a legal tender?
- Answer: (C) El Salvador
- Q3: EnVision is an orbital mission to which planet being developed by the European Space Agency?
- Answer: (A) Venus
- Q4: Who was credited with the invention of the first version of this device?
- Answer: (C) Elisha Otis
- Q5: This is the flag of which region?
Answer: (A) Palestine
Amazon Quiz 22 July 2021 Answers Win – 20000 Pay Balance
- Question 1: Six years after abandoning the “one child policy” of 1979, which country has now introduced a “three child policy”?
- Answer: China
- Question 2: 107-year-old Billimora-Waghai heritage train route, that recently was ordered to be closed, lies in which state of India?
- Answer: Gujarat
- Question 3: Barbora Krejcikova, who won her first grand slam singles title in June 2021, is from which country?
- Answer: Czech Republic
- Question 4: This device allows which type of energy change?
- Answer: Wind to Electrical
- Question 5: Which actor-director who plays the role of Happy Hogan directed the first Marvel Cinematic Universe movie featuring this character?
- Answer: Jon Favreau
Amazon Quiz 21 July 2021 Answers Win – 25000 Pay Balance
- Q1: What is the indigenously built Sajag, that was recently commissioned into the Indian Coast Guard?
- Answer: (B) Patrol Vessel
- Q2: Which country’s most volatile volcano is Mount Merapi?
- Answer: (C) Indonesia
- Q3: Abdulla Shahid is the first President-elect of the General Assembly from which country in the history of the UN?
- Answer: (A) Maldives
- Q4: What type of construction method does this building showcase?
- Answer: (D) Masonry
- Q5: What type of weapon was famously used by these soldiers?
- Answer: (A) Katana
Amazon Quiz 20 July 2021 Answers Win – 10000 Pay Balance (4 Winners)
- Question 1: What name is given to the Covid-19 vaccine developed by Indian biopharmacutical firm Biological E. Limited?
- Answer 1 – Corbevax
- Question 2: Recently discovered A. cooperensis is the largest dinosaur from which country?
- Answer 2 – Australia
- Question 3: Which organization publishes the annual Protected Planet Report
- Answer 3 – UNEP
- Question 4: Which country is home to more than 90% of the world’s approximately 20,000 population of these animals?
- Answer 4 – South Africa
- Question 5: Which of these Indian sportspeople is currently ranked No.1 in the world in this sport?
- Answer 5 – Deepika Kumari
Amazon Quiz 19 July 2021 Answers Win – 20000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Which Indian won the BBC India Sportswoman of the Year award for 2020
- Answer 1: (A) Koneru Humpy
- Q2: As of March 2021, Tirath Singh Rawat is serving as the chief minister of which state?
- Answer 2: (B) Uttarakhand
- Q3: In March 2021, which company successfully tested a blockchain transaction in space using Danish space firm GomSpace’s satellites?
- Answer 3: (C) JP Morgan
- Q4: In which country will you see the most number of people riding this particular vehicle? (measured per capita)
- Answer 4: (D) Netherlands
- Q5: Botanically what kind of fruit is this?
- Answer 5: (D) Berry
Amazon Quiz 18 July 2021 Answers Win – Rs. 15000 Pay Balance.
- Question 1– ‘The Green Queens of India- Nation’s Pride’, is a book compilation of the extraordinary works done by which group of women?
- Answer – Forest officers
- Question 2– NISAR is a joint Earth-observing mission between ISRO and which other space agency?
- Answer – NASA
- Question 3– In a first, astronomers have recently detected a ‘Space hurricane’ in Earth’s upper atmosphere in which region?
- Answer – North Pole
- Question 4– In which place will you have to go normally to experience this service?
- Answer – Spa
- Question 5– What do you call this particular yoga pose?
- Answer – Chakrasana
Amazon Quiz 17 July 2021 Answers Win – Rs. 5000 Pay Balance.
- Q1: Proficient in guerrilla tactics, the COBRA or Commando Battalion for Resolute Action is a special operation unit of which force?
- Answer: (D) CRPF
- Q2: The Maitri Setu, also called The Gateway of Northeast, is built over the Feni River to link which state with Bangladesh?
- Answer: (A) Tripura
- Q3: “CROSSROAD” which recently sold for $6.6 million, is the most expensive digital art of what kind?
- Answer: (B) Crypto Art
- Q4: Which one of these is not a component of this activity?
- Answer: (D) Palette
- Q5: Which of these actors played this character in a movie that also starred Nicole Kidman?
- Answer: (A) Val Kilmer
Amazon Quiz 16 July 2021 Answers Win – Rs. 50,000 Pay Balance.
- Q1: Translated By Former Civil Servant Imitiaz Ahmad Sahibzada, The Frontier Gandhi: My Life And Struggle Is The Autobiography Of Whom?
- Answer 1: Abdul Ghaffar Khan
- Q2: In Response To The Crisis Triggered By A Severe Drought, India Sent Food And Medical Supplies To Which Island Nation In March 2021?
- Answer 2: Madagascar
- Q3: The Torch Relay For The Tokyo Olympics Started In Which Place, Devastated By The 2011 Earthquake, Tsunami And Meltdown Of Nuclear Reactors?
- Answer 3: Fukushima
- Q4: In Which University Can You Get A Degree To Make This Particular Beverage?
- Answer 4: Cornell
- Q5: He Sacrificed A Part Of Himself To Create Which Weapon In The Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- Answer 5: Stormbreaker
Amazon Quiz 15 July 2021 Answers Win – 30000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Which national park, that launched night safaris in March 2021, is home to one of the highest density of Royal Bengal tigers in the world?
- Answer: (A) Bandhavgarh National Park
- Q2: Iranaitivu island in the Gulf of Mannar, in news as a proposed burial site for COVID-19 victims, is a part of which country?
- Answer: (B) Sri Lanka
- Q3: Who was the first player to win Man of the Match for India in an ODI in 2021?
- Answer: (D) Shikhar Dhawan
- Q4: This creature is the national animal of which country?
- Answer: (D) Scotland
- Q5: What do the initials written on this candy stand for?
Answer: (D) Mars and Murrie
Amazon Today Quiz Answers [03rd July 2021, 24 hours starts from 12 AM]:
- Question 1- Recently Launched ‘Mayflower S First Unmanned What?
- Answer: Ship
- Question 2- The Bench, Narrating The Special Relationship Between Father And Son, Is The First Children’s Book Written By Which Famous Personality?
- Answer: Meghan Markle
- Question 3- Which Country’s First Mars Rover Is Named ‘Zhurong’?
- Answer: China
- Question 4- If The Greeks Called Him Poseidon, What Did The Romans Call Him?
- Answer: Neptune
- Question 5- Where Were The 1992 Edition Of These Games Held?
- Answer: Barcelona
Amazon Today Quiz Answers [29th June 2021, 24 hours starts from 12 AM]:
- Question 1– Chandro Tomar from Uttar Pradesh, who passed away, recently, was popularly known by which of these monikers?
- Answer – Shooter Dadi
- Question 2 – Recently found to be stranded in the Pacific Ocean, what is Patania II?
- Answer – Mining Robot
- Question 3– Which of these states has launched the ‘Parvat Dhara Yojna’ to rejuvenate water sources?
- Answer – Himachal Pradesh
- Question 4– What term, possibly first used in mid-17th century Scandinavia and later made popular in Florence, is used to describe this meal?
- Answer – Steak
- Question 5– How many complete voyages had this ship made when it hit an iceberg and sank in 1912?
- Answer – Zero
Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:
- Amazon 03rd July 2021 quiz game will be started at 12:00:00 AM and remains valid till 24 hours.
- Keep your account signed up or signed in during the contest period. Do not log out of your account from amazon.in application.
- Navigate to the official quiz page at on start of the daily quiz.
- Your name will be included in the lucky draw if you answer all questions answer correctly. Incorrect will lead to disqualification of your participation.
- At the end of the quiz period, the lucky winner’s name will be announced randomly as per the amazon rules and regulations.
- Eligible winners will get Rs.20000 as the Amazon Pay Balance.
- You can buy anything from the winning amount as described in the terms & conditions.
- An individual legal resident of the Republic of India
- Must set India as the current county in your account setting on Amazon
- Your billing address must be within the territory of India.
- Your age must be or above 18 years at the time of participating in the contest.
- You should have valid ID and age proof out of any copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
- Following of the listed cannot be a part of this contest like Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies.
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- We have provided step-wise information for all the visitors. Kindly follow up on the given details for successfully participate in the Amazon Question Answer Game.
- You should have the Amazon app on your mobile. If not installed then open the play store and download it.
- Login via your mobile number or Gmail ID
- Scroll down the page and click on Amazon Quiz on 03rd July 2021.
- Quickly give the answers.
- Based on your answers, the Amazon app automatically selects the name in Amazon Lucky Draw.
- At the time of the winner announcement, if you are lucky then a random number may be your and you will get the winning amount in terms of Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Contest Winners – Amazon. in | Amazon Quiz Today Winners
NOTE: This is how the organizers uploaded the winner list after the end of the daily contest.
Amazon HEALTH & HYGIENE Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win Rs 10000
- Q1: As per WHO recommendation, how long should individuals scrub their hands while washing them?
- Ans: 20 seconds
- Q2: While washing your hands, what parts of your hand should you lather up with soap?
- Ans: All of the above
- Q3: Which of the following should not be cleaned using disinfectant sprays?
- Ans: Pets
- Q4: Cleaning with a household disinfectant cleaner reduces germs on surfaces and decreases risk of infection.
- Ans: True
- Q5: What does a laundry sanitizer do?
- Ans: All of the above
Amazon IMMUNITY Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win Rs 10000
- Q1: Which of the following are immunity boosters ?
- Ans: All of them
- Q2: What is Chyawanprash good for ?
- Ans: All of them
- Q3: One spoon of chyawanprash has how many calories?
- Ans: Less than 50
- Q4: What are the Raw benefits of consuming honey?
- Ans: Both 1 & 2
- Q5: One spoon of honey has how many calories?
- Ans: Less than 75
Amazon Boat Xtend Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win Rs 10000 Pay Balance
- Q1: Which of the following voice assistant is integrated in the boAt Watch Xtend?
- Ans: Amazon Alexa
- Q2: The display size of boAt Watch Xtend is __________.
- Ans: 1.69 inches
- Q3: The boAt Watch Xtend helps you monitor Blood Oxygen (SPO2) level.
- Ans: True
- Q4: How many watch faces are their in boAt Watch Xtend ?
- Ans: 50+
- Q5: Which of the following features does boAt Watch Xtend come with?
- Ans: All of the above
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win Samsung Galaxy M32
- Q1: What is the industry-leading display technology on the Galaxy M32?
- Ans: Super AMOLED
- Q2: What is the screen refresh rate of the M32?
- Ans: 90Hz
- Q3: What is the screen brightness of M32 in high brightness mode?
- Ans: 800 Nits
- Q4: What is the screen size of Galaxy M32?
- Ans: 6.4 Inches
- Q5: What is the screen resolution of Galaxy M32?
- Ans: FHD+
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win Rs 25000
- Q1: What is meaning of Sanskrit word “Yoga”?
- Ans: Union
- Q2: Which Veda mentions the elements of yoga?
- Ans: Rig Veda
- Q3: India celebrated its first International yoga day on _____ ?
- Ans: 21-Jun-2015
- Q4: How many steps are there in one Surya Namaskar round?
- Ans: 12
- Q5: What is the name of this Asana?
- Ans: Vrikshasana
Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win Rs 25000
- Q1: Who was awarded India’s highest civilian honour, the Bharat Ratna, in 1999?
- Ans: Ravi shankar
- Q2: Who won Padma Bhushan in the year 2010?
- Ans: A R Rahman
- Q3: Which Arijit Singh song features Rajkumar Rao and patralekha in the film citylights?
- Ans: Muskurane
- Q4: Which is the songs that launched Justin bieber to superstardom?
- Ans: Baby
- Q5: Which mathematical symbol is not the name of an Ed Sheeren’s album?
- Ans: Subtract
- Q6: What the is complete name of this famous singer- Taylor ___?
- Ans: Swift
Amazon Tecno Spark 7T Quiz Answers: Answers the questions to win Tecno Spark 7T
- Q1. What are the camera specifications of Tecno Spark 7T?
- Ans: 48MP Dual camera
- Q2. What is the battery capacity of Tecno Spark 7T?
- Ans: 6000mah
- Q3. Which processor used in Tecno Spark 7T?
- Ans: Helio G35 Processor
- Q4. What special feature does Tecno Spark 7T offer?
- Ans: All of the above
- Q5. Which display is used in Tecno Spark 7T ?
- Ans: HD+ IPS display
Amazon The Ultimate Movie Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win Exciting Prizes
- Q1. Guess the movie from the following : Bade bade shehron mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hain, Senorita.
- Ans: Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge
- Q2. Guess the movie from the following: Thapad se darr nahi lagta, pyaar se lagta hai.
- Ans: Dabangg
- Q3. Guess the movie from the following: Mai udna chata hu, daundna chata hu, girna bhi chahta hu bas rukna nahi chata hu.
- Ans: Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- Q4. Guess the movie from the following: things stay for long, if you take care of them.
- Ans: Notebook
- Q5. Guess the movie from the following: Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
- Ans: Dracula
- Q5. Guess the movie from the following: Where to miss?, To the stars
- Ans: Titanic
Amazon Redmi Note 10S Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win Redmi note 10s
- Q1. What is the rear camera specifications of Redmi Note 10S?
- Ans: 64MP
- Q2. What is the battery capacity of Redmi Note 10S?
- Ans: 5000 mah
- Q3. Which processor used in Redmi Note 10S?
- Ans: MediaTek Helio G95
- Q4. What is the charging capacity of Redmi Note 10S?
- Ans: 33W Fast charging
- Q5. Which display is used in Redmi Note 10S?
- Ans: Super AMOLED Display
Amazon OnePlus Nord CE 5G Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win OnePlus Nord CE 5G
- Q1. What is the name of the new OnePlus Nord being launched in June 2021?
- Ans: OnePlus Nord CE 5G
- Q2. Which is the iconic color the OnePlus Nord is known for?
- Ans: Nord Blue
- Q3. What does the CE in OnePlus Nord CE 5G stand for?
- Ans: Core Edition
- Q4. When was OnePlus Nord first launched in India?
- Ans: July 2020
- Q5. In which regions will the OnePlus Nord CE 5G be available?
- Ans: India and Europe
Amazon Harpic Flush & Forget Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win Rs 10000
- Q1. How many actions benefits does Harpic Power Fresh 6 have?
- Ans: 6
- Q2. Where will you place Harpic Power Fresh in your Toilet?
- Ans: In the bowl
- Q3. What statements are true about Harpic Power Fresh 6?
- Ans: All of the Above
- Q4. Harpic Power Fresh 6 gives a long-lasting pleasant fragrance?
- Ans: True
- Q5. How long does Harpic Power Fresh 6 last?
- Ans: 4 weeks
Amazon mini tv Quiz Answers: Answer the Questions & Stand a chance to Win Rs 25000
- Q1. The ‘Operation MBBS’ chronicles the life of____?
- Ans: Medical Students
- Q2. In which college was Operation MBBS shot?
- Ans: Bharati Vidyapeeth
- Q3. Who played the role of Dean in ‘Operation MBBS’?
- Ans: Geetanjali Kulkarni
- Q4. Guess the current IMDb rating of ‘Operation MBBS’
- Ans: 9 or above
- Q5. How much do I have to pay to watch shows on mini tv?
- Ans: It’s free
As a responsible person, we have added all the information related to Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today. If you have any queries related to Amazon Daily Quiz or you are not reaching the quiz page then ask our experts by entering comments down below.